The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

And it's switching to monday nights so it's only one night behind the US.

was a good episode, should get better now they're on the move again. Unfortunately I already knew who was going to lose their head thanks to Facebook (unfriended that person)

Yep they had to move soon,fortunately i didn't get any spoiler,think i going to watch seasons 1-3 again got them on blue ray till it starts again :)

Why do they always kill the good ones off? :(
Can't believe we now have to wait until Feb, then again, it's a shame that they make us wait a year between each series, same goes for Game of Thrones - can't wait, but can't stand the waiting!

POTENTIAL SPOILER

I imagine with the missing child rick and Carl are going to go down a dark path and the character that lost his head would've impeded that story line being quite a calming character?

awesome, awesome awesome TV. a cracking episode for sure

having to wait until feb is a a bummer.

I don't watch that much in the way of TV, but I never miss TWD... Best thing on. Period.

Had a feeling Hershel would get it... And a little peeved how the governer met his end (although I feel we may see him again at some point :)). Roll on Feb!

Missed it first time round so just watched all three seasons on sky box set in 3 weeks :)

I thought it got a bit predictable towards the end of season 3 or maybe thats just because we watched so many at once but despotic leader in a post apocalyptic drama, come on, some originality please.

Not started season 4 yet will give a few weeks break and then start again

Steve

And after you complained about spoilers :(

Steve
The last few posts before mine kinda blew that out of the water to be fair.

Maybe the op can change the title to include a spoiler warning.

E: my moan was more about people watching the current US episode a week before the UK and blabbing

Last edited:
They never really showed the gov die either..

Spoiler Alert

I think their is a five way split,the group that when of in the bus,Rick and his son,the group of fighter from the prison,the children that missed the bus and maybe have Rick daughter,and the gov new girlfriend & sister & maybe a very badly wounded gov ?

:)

I hope the Governer did get it, it is about time. Shame hershel got it though:(

E: my moan was more about people watching the current US episode a week before the UK and blabbing

Exactly...I did watch the US episode a week earlier but realised most wouldn't have so waited.....coming into a thread regarding the latest episode (thread title doesn't make this clear but 1st post does) and not expecting spoilers is a little naive imho :)

I really cant wait for the continuation in February. This is BY FAR the best thing on t.v. It amazes me that even at the halfway point in season 4, it still manages to make me do that kind of *Gasp* followed by Holy S*** !!

Until the thread title has 'spoiler' added, could people please mark their relevant posts with spoilers?

I hope the Governer did get it, it is about time. Shame hershel got it though:(

Hershel was a fanny. I'm glad he got his;)

Just picked up the 19th trade paperback.
Such a good comic book, such a dull tv show.

Been avoiding this thread because I was a few episodes behind. Just caught up and thought the last was an excellent episode. Got a feeling we'll see Judith again. I was getting a bit bored with the prison so I'm glad they're moving on.

As soon as I saw Hershel give a smile when Rick gave his speech, I knew what was coming up. As for the Governor, did we not see his "girlfriend' finish him off?

Couple of months isn't too long to wait give how long we had to wait for the 2nd half of the last season of Breaking Bad.

So, how's everyone finding the 2nd have of season 4? Enjoying it myself at the moment, looking forward to seeing how things pan out.

I love it. For me, its still the best thing on tv.

Im enjoying how the story is progressing, and like the way that all of the characters have been split up, essentially giving each set of people separate storylines. Looking forward to seeing the events that lead to their ultimate reunion...with a few losses along the way of course :)

yeah still loving it.

SPOILERS IF YOU ARENT 100% UP TO DATE..

personally i think was a bit predictable that carol was going to reappear. "oh i wish carol was here.." then within 10 mins she was there.

ive got money on them getting to this "sanctuary" place and it being absolutely packed to the fences with walkers. or going that way shortly after they arrive.

think theres something dodgy about this so called "professor" they picked up in the latest episode too.

I was a little disapointed, and that's the first time I've sad that about The Walking Dead, with episode 2. Not entirely sure why and I have it saved to watch again. I'm glad Carol is back as I liked her. I did like it when Michonne started to laugh.

I agree the Prof looks a tad wacky...wonder if he has something to do with the outbreak.

Seeing the sanctuary, or what ever it was called, reminded me a bit too much of the Govenor's town.

Anyway, lets see what a re-watch results in.

Cheers.

I hope no one switches off too early and misses the sneak peek of the next episode!....I'm looking forward to next weeks which is centred around Daryl and that skinny blonde chick (can never remember her name).

Agree with the Professor...seems a little odd. Looking forward to what he knows about the virus, if at all. The ginger dude just wants to be a hero and save the world which obviously means he's zombie chum. Carols return was an obvious one, although I think we may see a darker side to her now.

Just wondering which of the main characters is next to be killed off, seeing as they aren't afraid to do so! Carl? As much as I hope it will be as I find him really bloody irritating, it won't be. Daryl? Better not, he's a badass. Michonne? Hope not. I think it will be one of four.....Tyreese, Sasha, Glenn or Maggee.

Who else finds themselves ranking the weapons they have one there? Best weapon by a mile imho opinion is Michonne's Katana...keeps them at arms length yet does awesome damage without fear of it getting wedged in a body part. Worst has to be a toss up between Tyreese's claw hammer (too easy to get stuck in a skull) and Daryl's crossbow (slooowwwww reload despite it being silent)!!!

I need to get out more.

I have a feeling that Michonne may be the next big character to be killed off. Now that she has started to open up and become a little more 'human', it could make her death more upsetting/shocking as she becomes more likeable.

I'm just glad we're seeing somebody who might have an answer because the last season with the Governor was annoying. I know he's a big character in the comics, but I want to know how this happened far more then pathetic territorial wars.

Back