The welsh country side

I do love the Welsh countryside and you have some stunning and powerful shots.

I must ask though, I have not worked out how to add a border to the images. Are you using LR or PS?

i use photoshop to add the border. simply click ctrl, alt and c to increase canvas size, i add a 2mm white and then do the same again with 10mm black to form this border :) hope that helps. and thanks for the comment

i use photoshop to add the border. simply click ctrl, alt and c to increase canvas size, i add a 2mm white and then do the same again with 10mm black to form this border :) hope that helps. and thanks for the comment

That does indeed. Is that after you have processed the RAW file?

I do like three the colour and cloud detail is lovely

A very nice set. No5 for me. The bit of blue on the hut does draw my eye though.

Very nice set of a lovely part of the country, the blue on the hut needs to go :p

Les ;)

A really great set of images. Very hard to choose a favourite but I think No.3 just gets my vote - love the lead in lines with the track , the light reflected off the water and the stunning clouds make for a wonderful composition.
This would be printed and on my wall.

Wonderful set Phil, For me the gate shot is outstanding, For me its a shame the Mono doesn't have the same power & Ooooomph

Geoff

I like no5, being picky it would be better if the blue window in the small shed was removed.

Back