The "What is it?" thread - Part III

3 variations on a common(ish!) theme...

Penknife
Folding (garden?) saw
Bicycle multitool/Allen keys?

Straight razor?

Golf multitool?

Not a Stanley knife. (Or a duck!)

Not diving - I only do snorkelling (and it's nothing to do with underwater activities anyway!)

Nothing concerning barrel bottoms either, Mike!

Not a handle and not a decorating tool.

Fubby, I'm sort of guessing that we might be the same sort of shape - more round than streamlined! I consider getting upstairs almost climbing!!! (No, not a piece of climbing equipment.)

Can be used on its own but needs another thing to unuse it and has yet another thing to show it's in use... (And another thing to store some of the things in but I keep it in something else when not in use...)

Pretty sure that Heather would know what this is and might even have something similar. I know I've seen these in use in pics on the forum, even if they're not the main subject...

Pretty sure that Heather would know what this is and might even have something similar. I know I've seen these in use in pics on the forum, even if they're not the main subject...

Bird feeder?

I'm surprised at you, Heather! Not a bird feeder.

Nor is it part of any cleaning equipment, Mike.

I have a few things this might fit. One has 3 places I could put it, one has just one. Others could be a bit fiddly but have either 2 or 4...

It's not a key but it is a doofer. I need to know what sort of doofer it is though! Not too fussed about the model or even brand, just what it does...

We have a winner! (Single front disk on the Enfield, twin fronts and single rear on the Trump. Not sure it would fit over the fat vented ones on the real cars but I expect it would over the s***box. Having said hat, I'm not sure the disks on that are drilled!)

Back