The "What is it?" thread - Part III

Isn't Canon a company that used to buy its lenses from Nikon?

Ok that looks obscure lol
I'll try with some sort of Battery ??

Nope! The right is my fingers!
And I took it on my phone I'm afraid so it's a bit noisy

Hahnel or similar generic/modular release?

Eye piece cover or magnifier, something like this?

Xinyi-ViewFinder-font-b-Magnifier-b-font-Amplifying-font-b-Eyepiece-b-font-Eyecup-For-font.jpg

Last edited:
Hahnel or similar generic/modular release?

I'll give you that! It's the Hanhl intervalometer cordless hotshoe adaptor

Possibly a bit less easy. NOT photography related and can't even think how it could be used in any way other than a subject!
View attachment 37923

A tool that female smurfs use to check the size of male smurfs?

Oh I thought it had to be photography related!

It's a one way road sign in smurfland!

No to all. And it's not Smurfette's lady smurf parts either. Not smurf related in any way.

No. Not even a little bit snuggly. It is figure hugging if you have the right figure and size though.

Need a bit more specific than "hard plastic thingy. You wouldn't buy one of these in a bicycle shop BUT a shop that sells these might sell bicycles as well...

Don't spend too much time mentally scanning the shelves in there, Kev - you could be barking in the wrong shop genre...

Skaters helmet!

Not a helmet (not even a frustrated Dalek's helmet...)

A foot hold/rest/thingy?

Similar to this ..

Last edited:
Not bicycle related other than being purchased in a shop that also sells bicycles.

Neither. Not drink related other than the fact that I sometimes have a drink when I use things that this is used on - and if you're not confuzzled by that, you should know exactly what the thing is!

No padding.

Not another lego fan :(
Is it a bit of lego ?

That's a very leading question!!! Smaller than a football but bigger than a golf ball.

Not that big, Jenny.

No but in an odd way, closest so far.

Back