There truly are some horrible people in this world.

GRRRRRR!

What sort of people even consider such actions remotely acceptable beggars belief! :( :mad:

It was in my local paper this week. 20 cats suspected of being poisoned to death, vet thinks likely with anti freeze because of the kidney failure.

I'm in Wales also worryingly

I went to that Owl place in Ebbw a few years back with a friend who lives near it, got some nice pics and the people were very frendly. How sad some nutter has done this.

GTG what part of Wales is the cat thing in? I'm in wales and one of my neighbours cats has gone missing. (yes I know they go missing all the time, just wondering thats all)

I don't think i can find the words to describe how utterly sickening this is. What possible motive could somebody have to do such a thing.

Trouble is, even if they catch offenders, the sentence (or fine) given to them is often unlikely to act as a effective deterrent to them or others. Human Rights Act? I'd suggest that if a person is found guilty of a criminal offence then they should lose any rights they have for the duration of the period to which they've been sentenced (other than the basic right to a fair trial and not to be killed or tortured, etc.). Time off for good behaviour? No, time added on and the immediate loss of any privileges if they don't behave! To be honest, I think a review of the crime and punishment system is probably what's needed?

Last edited:
So sad that there are such pointless people on this earth.

That is awful. My great niece will be devastated. She loves going down there to see the birds. She is 5 and often pops down with her dad after going to the festival shopping. Some people are sick in the head.

From reading comments on a few facebook pages the last couple of years, I've learned how twisted some people are that object to captive birds/animals. Whatever the 'reason' for shooting these birds, the culprit needs their head looking at.

As said previously, the law is pathetic. However people are to busy these days to complain/demonstrate on mass to eradicate such acts.
Personally I think the culprits should be prepared and fed to the birds while still alive. Prison is to expensive and cushy for the likes of people like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBR
I never label low-lifes who do such things as sick or nutters etc. They are plain and simply evil and have no place at large in the world.

I regret clicking on this thread :crying:.................But yes there are and I would gladly do time to give them what the F**kers deserve:bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Back