This is worth a look

Wow, that's impressive!............if only Nikon were supplying all my gear for free and someone paying all the bills, i'm sure a lot of us could get some equally impressive results.

Oh well, 'Euromillions', might come good next week! :sulk:

Wow, that's impressive!............if only Nikon were supplying all my gear for free and someone paying all the bills, i'm sure a lot of us could get some equally impressive results.

Lots of if's , I look forward to your input ;)

Easier said than done.

Jealousy is not a good look. And in order to get Nikon to finance you in the first place, you need to have talent.

Chill out fellas......i'm neither jealous, or envious. - He is clearly a very talented photographer and businessman!
I'd still like to win the 'euromillions' though! :banana:

I am winning it tonight , it's my turn :cool:

Wonder if he still gets a craving to buy another lens..... just one more :)

"Remote control is my favourite way of photographing dangerous animals"

I can relate to that! :eek:

A great watch. (y)

I struggle to get a decent picture of my dog never mind a Lion ! Fantastic photography.

Very interesting.

As he said, 95% is the spadework required to get yourself in a position to actually take the picture, plus he's organising a crew and local experts to help. We can take on board stuff about getting close, use of true black and white, but few of us are ever likely to take the kind of pictures he does - you can hear the determination and lack of compromise in his voice.

Back