Tim Monaghan - Hello from Dorset

Name
Tim Monaghan
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope that you are all well and looking forward to the autumn months.

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Tim Monaghan and I am a landscape photographer from Dorset. I've been taking photos now around 5 years, and I am completely obsessed with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful photographs, and hopefully, I will be able to learn something from this forum and maybe also be able to give some advice too.

I would post a link to my Instagram so you could see my portfolio, but I'm not allowed to post links in my first 3 posts.

Anyway, lovely to virtually meet you all.

Tim Monaghan

Welcome Tim, I'm in East Devon so not too far from you. I'd be interested in any locations you could recommend in Dorset (I've been to Colmer's hill and Portland, and i'm giving Durdle Door a miss until the grockles all go home ;) )

have fun and enjoy the forum, it is a friendly forum, for the most part haha.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the tinter net Tim

I'm not too far from you over in Somerset- look forward to seeing some of your images in due course

above all, enjoy your time here :sony:

Les :)

Welcome Tim, I'm on the Dorset/Wiltshire borders, so get down into Dorset quite often. Some great landscape (and sea scape) to capture in Dorset, and some lovely roads too.

Welcome to the forum Tim, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Hi Tim, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Back