Daily Timmy's 365 - Well that's that then.

Excellent start to the year, something I have been meaning to try myself.
Good luck for the rest of the challenge.

Phil

good use of multi exposure lol and a photo that makes you laf is always a good one

Hi Tim. good multiplicity.. rather tight in that room..but your egg is great. love the all round lighting, nicely sharp on the subject.

Good luck with your project

Day 1 very clever and I love how the egg from day 2 is also in there!

Super start and shows you are thinking on your shots!...... Love the egg I came so close to doing this this morning!.... I'll wait awhile now :)

Good luck I shall be subscribing here

I agree with the others - great start to your 365. Love the first shot for the humour in it.

Nice even lighting on #2, I need to try and master my flash too.

Thankyou all for your kind (and encouraging) comments. I'm glad you are enjoying the images so far, and I'm enjoying making them. Lets see how long that will last eh?

Day 1 very clever and I love how the egg from day 2 is also in there!
Glad you noticed that Lynn, I was hoping someone would pick up on it :)

Ok, onto number 3. Happy Tolkien Day everyone!

3/365/2013 - The Ring of Power by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

Click on the image to get to my flickr stream and read a nice little passage, if you aren't sure what all this nonsense is about.

Last edited:
Great shot and love the thinking behind it (I didn't need to follow the link to know exactly what passage it was referring to!). I'm enjoying the creativity in your shots - looking forward to seeing more.

I knew exactly what you had done before I read the text - and it works! :clap:

3 great openers there! Same as Sam, before I even read the text I knew what you were going for. Works very well, great feel to the shot. Very fitting indeed.

the dof is good in the ring image ...keep expect Gollum to come shuffling up

Thanks again for your support! I was really struggling today. Up until now I've been able to go to bed with an idea of what I want to shoot the next day. I have something in mind for tomorrow, but it requires some daylight, which there was a significant lack of today (by the time I got home).

I went outside to try some light painting, but it didn't turn out how I had hoped and I'm sure I scared the crap out of my neighbours by waving my torches around in the dark. I went back inside to try to find a suitable subject.

The cat wasn't playing ball, and eventually got annoyed with me. I checked the kitchen cupboards, but wasn't inspired; and then I saw the washing machine...

4/365/2013 - Honey, I Shrunk Myself! by Tim.Garlick, on Flickr

I may have to call time on my 365 now, I can barely lift my camera!

Last edited:
Love your camera comment!:LOL::LOL:

this is brilliant very creative... i always look forward to seeing what you do next(y)

Day #4 is inspired :)

You obviously have the same problem with odd socks as we do :)

Your last one really made me laugh. Really good work, I wouldn't even know where to start to do something like this.

Phil

Another fantastic one - I'm enjoying your 365! :)

5 is great! Love it - both the shot and the humour!

:clap::clap::clap: brilliant!... and we are all seeing how tough it is, but i think (hope) it will get easier the more we do it(y)

I think we all are. Won't be long before you find yourself shopping for things for your 365 ;)

Back