Tiny Dogs in Snow

Oh yeah. That's worrying as I didn't even notice that it was two different dogs :help:

Very nice to see energetic, happy living things! :cool:

ha ha... I totally love these, brought a big smile to my face :)

#1 is just fab and made me smile too. If you get people laughing & smiling with your work you're creating emotions - and that's the point of it all (for me).

Also was nice to see dogs in snow :)

What 'happy juice' is #1 on ... love it. :D

That's not just any dog, that's a flying dog! Do you have any photos with its feet on the ground? :D

They're all reflective of the tiny pooch fun!

Yeah really great captures, 1 and 5 are super fun looking flix. However the yuffie in snow photographs, IMO are far more natural/analogue although calmer action. Then I looked at the camera/lens differences which gave me my answer. But you have said above regarding PP, so maybe this is why. I was joking when I said *lob the leica* ;)

Of course your work would be cut out without that AF producing these here, so logic says keep all cameras and lens:)

Yeah really great captures, 1 and 5 are super fun looking flix. However the yuffie in snow photographs, IMO are far more natural/analogue although calmer action. Then I looked at the camera/lens differences which gave me my answer. But you have said above regarding PP, so maybe this is why. I was joking when I said *lob the leica* ;)

Of course your work would be cut out without that AF producing these here, so logic says keep all cameras and lens:)

Logic says the A9 can always do more than my leica? :) I currently can't see a scenario where I need the leica.

Sold the sl already but may sell the m10 and Q

Logic says possibly if you lob a 0.95 nocty on the M10 you may find a scenario suitable. Good luck anyhow with your choices.

This first scene here is really special, PP it to analogue and frame it. Sony say it is possible I believe.;)

Logic says possibly if you lob a 0.95 nocty on the M10 you may find a scenario suitable. Good luck anyhow with your choices.

This first scene here is really special, PP it to analogue and frame it. Sony say it is possible I believe.;)

Actually taking the train home this evening

I thought if I sold my Leica Q, 35mm 1.4 asph and 50mm 1.4 asph - i could get a noctilux :) ...mmmm but £11k in a single setup - versus a 400mm 2.8 for the A9 hmm

Actually taking the train home this evening ...... i could get a noctilux :)

There are slight viewfinder difficulties with this combo M10/Nocty, also the Nocty fits on an A7 I think, not sure about all those other Sony things, maybe your A9. If you watch Kimmy on Utube, I guess you already have though, he will explain regarding the viewfinder. Of course there's the ancient canon 0.95 dream lens and canon 7, a slightly more inexpensive path to ponder in later years when you reach the midlife crisis young man. ;)

There are slight viewfinder difficulties with this combo M10/Nocty, also the Nocty fits on an A7 I think, not sure about all those other Sony things, maybe your A9. If you watch Kimmy on Utube, I guess you already have though, he will explain regarding the viewfinder. Of course there's the ancient canon 0.95 dream lens and canon 7, a slightly more inexpensive path to ponder in later years when you reach the midlife crisis young man. ;)

Actually just finally putting ALL my Leica gear for sale now - so there will be no M10+Noctilux combination that costs £12k that just sits around looking pretty..
:)

Back