togsPrint - Monthly Photo Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye i looked for the results too but cant find them :shrug:

are they to be posted here or on togsprint :shrug:

Hey guys

So sorry for the delay. I've been out of action through the day today and not been able to get online properly :(

Anyways, as promised.... !

First place goes to:
DAVE BARKER

Sycamore-_Leaf_0665.jpg

Second place goes to:
BOBBY GAVIN

_BG16038.jpg

And third place goes to:
DAVID LANGAN

Autumnal%20River%20Divie%20EDIT.jpg

Very well done to all!

Congrats all (y)

Well done everyone ... some cracking images (y)

Gary

Well done Dave thats a great shot, runners up are good too (y)

Well done guys. 3 good 'uns there. (y)

Andy

:woot::woot::woot: Many thanks Lee and Togsprint

Thanks guys, I never expected to win as there were loads of great entries, thanks to Edinburgh Gary for pointing the competition out to me

Well done to BOBBY GAVIN and DAVID LANGAN :clap:

Dave

Is Lee not around much these days, quick bump to the top of the page, see if we can get his attention (y)

Hey everyone

Sadly there will be no competition this year. The interest just wasn't there and the time involvement was getting too much for me to personally run.

I've got a new member of staff starting next week who is going to be taking on some of these types of roles...perhaps we'll have a seasonal competition - who knows (y)

Once we have gotten everything sorted - we'll be having a vote on the best images entered into our competition of 2008. There are some problems in that we were in a dedicated workshop when the competition started - but now we're in a studio/workshop which does make wallspace difficult - I'm sure we'll sort something out (y)

Thanks to everyone who did enter the competition last year and hope you all enjoyed the prizes.

Cheers

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back