North England Tom Wood Exhibition (Liverpool)

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
There is a Tom Wood exhibition in Liverpool at the Walker Art Gallery that I absolutely intend to see before it goes.

It runs from May to the end of the year.

Is anyone interested in going with me as a fellow TP'er? We could make a day of it with some street photography around Liverpool, or just a pie & a pint?

Paging @sirch @Andysnap @Peter B @chris @Mr Perceptive @dmb and @simon ess who I think are relatively close, and @Ed Sutton because I know he's a fan. Also a bit of a trek for @FishyFish but it would be good to follow you around for a bit and see how you get those great compositions!

Feel free to tag other proper northerners. [although at a risk of being dis-inclusive and getting cancelled, this is open to anyone!]

If there is a modicum of interest, we can chuck some dates around.

Just an idea...

Last edited:
I’m heading to Liverpool in Sept. and will be in a central hotel, so I might check this out, thanks. Unfortunately I’m too far away for a meet up.

I used to live there and always regret that I didn’t take lots of photos of the old docks.

Depending on when, I would be interested in meeting up with others for a day out

There is a Tom Wood exhibition in Liverpool at the Walker Art Gallery that I absolutely intend to see before it goes.

It runs from May to the end of the year.

Is anyone interested in going with me as a fellow TP'er? We could make a day of it with some street photography around Liverpool, or just a pie & a pint?

Paging @sirch @Andysnap @Peter B @chris @Mr Perceptive @dmb and @simon ess who I think are relatively close, and @Ed Sutton because I know he's a fan. Also a bit of a trek for @FishyFish but it would be good to follow you around for a bit and see how you get those great compositions!

Feel free to tag other proper northerners. [although at a risk of being dis-inclusive and getting cancelled, this is open to anyone!]

If there is a modicum of interest, we can chuck some dates around.

Just an idea...
You've forgotten I'm in Inverness Ian, but thanks for thinking of me anyway.
:)

I'd be up for that (y) as it happens I'm in Liverpool tomorrow but probably won't get to the Walker

I'd be up for that (y) as it happens I'm in Liverpool tomorrow but probably won't get to the Walker
I don't think it opens until the 20th.

Yep, I'm free most days so count me in.

Back