Too fat to work!

Name
Alastair
Edit My Images
Yes
It's the British Clumps!

A few choice comments:

'Mr Chawner said: "What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."'

'"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive."'

'Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise"'

Ok, his wife and kids are pretty plump but I wouldn't describe him more than "heavyset" or "portly"!

Get to work, you fat *******!

I wonder if the Daily Hate has reported this story? Something tells me it won't have done because it's not a story about outlandish benefits being given to immigrants :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ay-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

ARGH... this makes me angry...

Too fat to work! Not enough time to exercise! How the **** do those two statements go together! £22k benefits - not enough to live on?

...and they all stand there looking smug... (or at least that's what i think they are doing)

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

This world is mad... we are literally paying them to stay fat! 3000cal/day... insane...

ARGH... this makes me angry...

Too fat to work! Not enough time to exercise! How the **** do those two statements go together! £22k benefits - not enough to live on?

...and they all stand there looking smug... (or at least that's what i think they are doing)

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

This world is mad... we are literally paying them to stay fat! 3000cal/day... insane...
looks like a remake of Charlie's Angels (for widescreen tv) Jesus Farrah's put some weight on? LoL

A few choice comments:

'Mr Chawner said: "What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."'

It's this bloody attitude that they seem to think they have a right to live like that and have the rest of us pay for them.
They are all built like milk bottles.
I'd give 'em nothing.

Their practically wasting away! Don't be too hard on the poor souls, My wife thinks it looks like the Led Zeppelin reunion (Page in Blue and Plant far right) LoL

Hang on, benefits should be enough to cover the bills and put food on the table. That is it. No more.
If you want more you should get off your arse and work for it.

these sorts of articles make me absolutely steaming mad :annoyed: get off your large backsides and find a job - any job! as richard says, benefits are meant to pay bills and put food on the table - they're not meant to keep you in the lap of luxury at someone else's expense! grrrrr!

dont it make you proud to be british.
our state welfare system is the envy of the wrold.
come to think of it, were paying most of em benefits.
not suprised benefits barely cover the food on their table.
their table must be f****ng HUGE. and reinforced.
just dont get em a lob at mcdonalds.

I heard they love Denbydale Pie's One each!

We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight

with such a fine grasp of genetics, im suprised they havent been able to get a nice cusshy research job with a nice salary to boot!

and i think its a typo "its in our genes" should actually read "its in our bellys"

I always thought that welfare was meant to be a safety net, but it's now a lifestyle choice for many.

We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how

Stop eating pies every night, infact stop eating all together for a couple of days.

I weigh almost as much as the daughters but am noway near that size - because I excercise and walk.

We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner

cut out the pie and chips

Warning: hillarious true story coming up
A family friend was recommended to go to an obesity clinic and he went along quite happily and got his new diet. He went back after two weeks and they weighed him and asked him how it went. He admitted the diet was hard to stick to but stick to it he did - but the nurse told him he had gained a pound.

In total disbelief he demmanded to be reweighed addamant that he had stuckto the diet. He had still gained a pound :(

The nurse went through the diet:
Breakfast - 1 slice of toast with low fat spread, grapefruit, 1 glass of fruit juice (he nodded)
Lunch - 1 sandwich, low fat spread, no sauces, plain chicken or ham (more nods) - some fruit (banana, apple, sometimes some grapes)
Evening meal - grilled chiken or steamed fish, 1 boiled potato and plain steamed/boiled veggies (more nods)

The nurse still doesn't believe that he stuck to the diet so she went into more detail.

"breakfast, only 1 slice of toast with low fat spread, no jam or anything?"

"no, didn't even have the spread some of the time"

"only 1 glass of juice"

"yes"

"grapefruit?"

Wait for it....

"no sugar, 6 of them"

I always thought that welfare was meant to be a safety net, but it's now a lifestyle choice for many.

You said the key point there. "choice" Welfare shouldn't be a choice. The choice should be work or starve. simple. There's no reason at all why the fat ***** can't work, and as for not having the time to excercise...well...I don't even know where to start with that. Before my ATCL I was spending a full day at work, 2 hours extra work on my ATCL stuff, and still managed to spend at least an hour in the gym every day.

I think if we're paying tax we should have the choice of whether it should go to these benefit thieving scummers.

I think the story included something about them watching telly all day long!

not to do with fat pople on support, just general people on dole.....

i dunno how these people get benifit's all the time, like people who are on the dole for year etc...

year before last, i was made rundant, decided to take a time of time off (got a good payout, lasted me 9 months), to take time off with my new born. his was born day before my last day at work..

after redundany money ran out, went on dole, and started job hunting, but they stopped it after about a month, was on the contribution based one, and appaenty my congtributions ran out :thinking:

so what get's me is, how someone like me, who want's and was looking for work, with a kid and misus not working, has mine stopped yet these people who dont want to or cant be bother to look for work manage to stay on it for god know's how long :bang:

Last edited:
if she's a student she probably does have time to exercise (only about 2 or 3 courses actually take up all your time and I doubt she's studying medicine or engineering) and as a student she can't afford a car (or at least shouldn't without private means) so has to walk everywhere grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bet they look good in Kylie's or Cheeky Girls Hot Pants aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh

:puke:

No need for that Claymore, I've just eaten :D

I think the story included something about them watching telly all day long!

It did, and they said it made them so tired they had to take a nap afterwards.

There's no effective mechanism to weed out the wasters from the genuine needy.

Daz, when was that article published?

I just wonder how the suspension on a Toyota could deal with all that weight :shrug:

Stuff like this really gets on my tits, and can almost turn me from a fairly liberally minded chap, into some sort of machete weilding nutjob :LOL:

Get off your arses you fat ****ers and get a ****ing job.

please excuse the bump, the mother and the younger daughter are on the radio as we speak, defending their request for police to look after them because they have had threats and abuse from people who object to their benefits etc...

the dad hasn't worked since 1992, and they're all cringeworthily hopeless in the interview...

Back