Topaz AI

The mathematical equation for the image quality is:;

EF17-40/4 + Topaz AI < EF16-35/4 IS

I'd use <<

In fact I wish I had just taken ~4 frames with something like 24mm instead. No good for action but perfect for static landscapes

DenoiseAI is on offer again - $59.99 and the 'davidkelly' voucher mentioned by @silure130 (Thanks for that :) ) it comes down to $50.99

So it's about £37 at today's exchange rate.

Nice, was just about to buy Denoise and Sharpen, when it prompted me to login. I didn't know Id even had a topaz product before. Anyway, I login and it tells me I used to have the classic bundle which is no longer supported, BUT..
I get a free upgrade of the latest versions of Denoise and Sharpen AI!

I did some digging and discovered Id bought the classic bundle at the Photography show in 2011 or 2012. I don't think I ever even used it.

Pretty good result!

Last edited:
Anyone had any problems downloading /installing v2.4.2?

I've processed one image with it but now it has disappeared, and the processed image has as well!

When I say disappeared i mean that the shortcut is showing on my desktop but clicking on it does nothing.

Last edited:
Upgraded mine today - probably didn't need to but I've found it very useful over the last year so decided it was a small price to pay to support some fine software.

Anyone had any problems downloading /installing v2.4.2?

I've processed one image with it but now it has disappeared, and the processed image has as well!

When I say disappeared i mean that the shortcut is showing on my desktop but clicking on it does nothing.
I have not installed it yet after reading this.

Yes, I saw that. I downloaded 2.4.0 first and that suffered from the same problem. But as you point out 2.4.2 was supposed to have sorted it but it looks like it hasn't!

I realised after my first post that the shortcuts referred to a previous version of Topaz AI and led nowhere anyway. Seems like a bit of a mess all round. I have reported it and will update here if I get a solution.

Thanks.

I think i will wait & hope they get it all sorted before i update anything.:(

Ok cheers.:)

I thought i would try it without uninstalling 2.4.0 & it worked a treat.
It definitely does improve things with new 2.4.2.:)

Back