TP™ Day 2011 - Please don't forget to email over your full res versions NOW!!

y:

Can I clarify do with have to take 3 shots one in the morning, one in the day and one at night?

Matt
MWHCVT

No Matt just one image, anytime during the day, and say what time it was taken, so it can be put in the right place in the slide show thats what we did last time (y)

Just Dave said:
No Matt just one image, anytime during the day, and say what time it was taken, so it can be put in the right place in the slide show thats what we did last time (y)

Thanks for the clarification I think if the challenge has been put up to get blues in the trail I will have to consider breaking some of my light trail rules as I have locations that I can say with certainty that I can get blues

Matt
MWHCVT

Dont think i'll forget the date its my wedding anniversary!! (y)

I'd like to give it a go. Just set reminder on my calendar phone to remind me to pack the bag...

Note made in diary and will definitely try and get something worthy of submission again.

Last edited:
No idea where I will be on the day, but will have a camera with me I'm sure so count me in again.(y)

No idea where I will be on the day, but will have a camera with me I'm sure so count me in again.(y)

I know where I'll be IBIZA!! hope I remember to get something special. Might be a beach again like last years but it should look better than Blyth ;-)

I'll stick my name down for this. Last year's date fell on the Glasgow night shoot we'd arranged, however think it a possibility I'll be working until early evening that day, but should be able to get some sort of shot in - all being well.

Very pleased to see this happening again. Good work there Mr C. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Ps - got King Lear for the feb slot next season!

I'm in on this one again. Thoroughly enjoyed it last year!

:D awesome to see lots of you signing up so early! Keep them coming - you are leading the way!

I'm relatively new to TP (was not here when it happened last year) so will try to remember to get my pic in. (Have also added to sig since I don't have any other sig at present)

Thanks a lot all :) Dont forget you can click the Facebook Like button just below the last post in this thread. It helps spread the word!

Thank you to all who have signed up, and those who have also added their sig! :)

Bah, it was a challenge just editing my siggy never mind summing up my passion in one image! But I'm in (y)

Count me in will find some wildlife somewhere :D

your personal challenge...if you decide to accept it.. is to take an image of
. a building [without a bird in sight].:LOL::LOL:

Apologies to anyone who tried to access last years slideshow - The link has now been updated and is working :)

Oh dear, it's the day after my graduation. If I'm capable of holding a camera at any point during the day, I'll certainly be taking part again :D

But of course you can Terri (y) Ideally EVERYONE on TP would take part... After all, it is why we are all signed up, and people have the whole day to take one shot!

Chris - I fully expect the beer/champagne celebrations to interject some artistic angle :p

Last edited:
:) - Sorry - double quote.

Last edited:
Thanks to the masterful work of Simon (Simmotino) We now have a VERY awesome new logo for TP Day 2011.

If you would like it in your signature then please copy and paste the following into your signature in user cp -

[CENTER][URL="http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=302488"][IMG]http://www.smooth.so/TP/tpdaysig.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Please do bare in mind the forum rules regarding signature sizes when doing so.

A HUGE thank you to Simon for his work on the artwork. He does fantastic work on logos commercially, so if you would like one then check out his website - http://www.shinybrown.com

Keep spreading the TP Day word :D

I liked this last time, a wonderful effort on your part smooth (y)

I have no clue where I may be on the specified date, but I am in Saudi then I will shoot something atypical of my country; otherwise, something to do with Nature / Wildlife.

Oh yes, clicked the Facebook Like button :)

Lovely logo! :D

:plus1:

Great to have lots more of you on board (y)

The more the better!

Snap_Happy - I expect yours to be very creative after a few lubricating beers in that case *hic*! :D

Wail - great to have you on board again sir - your passion for last years event was awesome from the start! (y)

Posi - Not a year yet, as this one is a bit earlier in the year than last years.

If i get my camera back i will just sent it off for repairs!

Back