TP™ Day 2011 - Please don't forget to email over your full res versions NOW!!

Hey all, new member oh and that date falls on my birthday :) too old for bday cake so it'l be of something else.

Hey Sam :) Welcome to TP!

A birthday on the day - congrats! I expect something suitably birthday like in your shot!

Dave - this thread will serve as list of participants - and 82 have signed up so far :woot:

Just realised that I will be driving through Ireland and onto a ferry on the day. Can't promise a lot of planning going into a shot but I'm sure I will get something on the way.

:D Cool cool.

Dave - Colin - you are in.... that makes 84 (had forgotten to count myself!).

:)

:LOL: You were on it Dave.... I had forgotten about my OH - Kay - who will be doing it too! :p

Oooo this is the day I move down to London, this could be fun!

Yep, count me in too !!

Count me in! Day after my birthday, so I might even have a new toy to play with....hint hint!!!

Just spotted this so sign me up (it's the day before my 50th.........)

Its the first day of our holiday in the Peak District, so should be taking some photos... (hopefully not of being stuck on the motorway :LOL:)

Ill have a go seeing i am a newbe to this...great idea.....only thing i have to much things about photography i like so this will be hard for me......

Cant see if i have said yay yet but count me in

Updated my sig the other day but never said yes by the looks of it.

Gives me a good excuse to disappear for the day lol

(y) :D Welcome to all the new arrivals.

Every day the list grows longer. Dont forget - the day provides a fab opportunity to organise meets and to also introduce new members to TP!

I have just joined this morning, seen this and definitely will give it a go! Hope I am blessed with beginners luck!

Count me in please! I'm free this day, so I have no idea what I will shoot but I shall allow my creativity to establish that over the next month or so :p

Ok count me in. What's my passion? Hmmm...not sure. But I love it when I produce a Marmite pic (people love it or hate it).

Nowto get my thinking cap on.

I've only just seen this, Goes to show I need to come on here more often. The weather is predicted sunny, and I'm off on a bike ride. I shall take my camera, and hopefully have a pic for you :)

Back