TP™ Day 2011 - Please don't forget to email over your full res versions NOW!!

Woohoo 113 submissions so far well done everyone, lots and lots 0f brilliant shots, this years gallery/slideshow/album Book, is going to be superb. dont you just love TP and all its members :clap:

well done to Matt and everyone behind the scenes :clap:

I'll have to look through them all again later as I made sure I put mine in early and still no sign of it.

Here's mine. Full res already emailed

5894454661_d1325a2810.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I'm up there, mailed off the full res version, that slideshow will be epic (y)

Not at all Tina.

You have until 1st August to edit and submit your image (y)

Some absolutely STUNNING work this year!

Well Ive added mine, Coloured pencil and water droplet, obviously it wont have the watermark and border, on the final file sent to Matt by email,

I had 2 shots one a landscape and one a macro I decided to go with the macro as it was a sunny day thought there would be loads of landscapes.

Date and Time Taken 19:06:40pm 02:07:2011

Dave

Great idea its like a rainbow :clap::clap::clap:

--- re submitted to correct thread!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder. Better late than never though.

We were at the Sunderland Kite Festival that weekend so guess the subject. Typically I had better shots on the Sunday but here's mine from THE day.

Sunderland2011-026.jpg

Oh No! I did the day and forgot to send mine in!!!!! Mind you - had a car accident inbetween :(

:D As the deadline stated the 1st of August - you can send them in until 2359 today :)

Where did July go?!

I took loads of photos on the day, ranging from jet skiers having fun in the harbour, to a parade of motorbikes for the Joey Dunlop Memorial lap, to a bull basking in the sunshine and our nutty dog charging along our local beach, but eventually chose this one because for me it sums up a peaceful walk on Port Erin beach at the end of a busy day. It was taken at 21:42.

On the horizon you can see the mountains of Mourne in Northern Ireland, looking so close that you could almost row across there!

Full-size version has been e-mailed (y)

110702_porterin_1343_1000.jpg

If I delete my Flickr account will it matter that my image no longer appears on the submissions thread? (I did also send the full res image to the supplied email address as directed, although I notice the mailbox was "fixed" at some point so not sure if that was before or after I submitted.)

My bad, i'm a tad late :LOL:

Sunset by Inlineadam, on Flickr

I hope my entry counts as i can't prove the date... the exif data gives the wrong date aswell because i've never set it on my camera :thinking:

Last edited:
Hey all

Thanks all who took part in this years TP Day.

Of the 150 submissions we have only received 112 full res versions by email. Please could you send over your images ASAP if you would like them to be put into the Slideshow/Gallery and book. I will be finishing them tomorrow so this really is your last chance!!

Details from the original thread:

For the slideshow and book we would like a higher res/size image than the forum permits so please send your full res final image to tpday11(at)talkphotography.co.uk along with your username so that credit can be given, and the time at which the shot was taken so that they can be grouped together. These will be required by the 1st of August. NOW!

So then, when will we get the 2012 TP Day announced? It doesn't have to be around the end of the year :shrug:

hope it's not on a bank holiday again - they're pretty much impossible to get carer-cover for my Dad so I can go out and shoot something :(

Back