Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I think I might have misinterpreted it...
You did, however, by the grace of all things good,
"Rockin' Robin" was recorded by Bobby Day in 1958
And the Jackson 5 in 1972 :)

As the fivers have been sent
Still not arrived.

I think People or Play ing could be a very good theme this week
I don't know why you keep going on about that one, you shoe horn the damn thing in most weeks anyway :p

Although no one can hold a candle to our @Cobra for sparking purposes!!:p
I'm trying to work out if that was a compliment, or I've just been insulted ( yet again)
:p

I think it’s always best to take them as the compliments that they were obviously meant to be ;)
You have far more faith in those two miscreants than I do :D

You did, however, by the grace of all things good,
"Rockin' Robin" was recorded by Bobby Day in 1958
And the Jackson 5 in 1972 :)

This would have been the perfect fit for my image, if my peeking abilities were at their peak....but they weren't, so it wasn't!:D

Cobra continued and said:
I'm trying to work out if that was a compliment, or I've just been insulted ( yet again)
:p

Of course it's a compliment!;)
I would never insult a snake...I'm no fool!:D

I think it’s always best to take them as the compliments that they were obviously meant to be ;)

See...told ya!:p

You have far more faith in those two miscreants than I do :D

Oh...I see...the foot's on the other shoe now is it?!...well the gloves are off now!!:p:D

Oh...I see...the foot's on the other shoe now is it?!...well the gloves are off now!!:p:D

I knew straight away it was Rocking Robin, I do agree the gloves are now off for the King of shoehorns. The snake at sometime would always shoehorn a monkey bum or gobshot in when he did the 52 ALL those years ago :D:p

I knew straight away it was Rocking Robin, I do agree the gloves are now off for the King of shoehorns. The snake at sometime would always shoehorn a monkey bum or gobshot in when he did the 52 ALL those years ago :D:p

Indeed, I neglected to say that you were first in suggesting I mean correctly guessing my song image was 'Rockin Robin' Dave!:p
So, we're agreed...the gloves are off... handbags at the ready!:ROFLMAO:

Although, do snakes have handbags?
If I were to be insensitive, I could say that handbags are sometimes made out of snakeskin!...but I'm not, so I won't!!:D

I think @GarethB and my self have a very good shoehorn teacher in the form on Mr Snake :D:wave:

This is very true...:cobra:

And your point is? A zebra for "Colourful" was a true masterpiece though (y)
Ah my bad it was the other way around, a colourful zebra for B&W

2.jpg

Indeed, I neglected to say that you were first in suggesting I mean correctly guessing my song image was 'Rockin Robin' Dave!:p
Ah OK I didn't read the comments, I just went to look at the cock up the image in error you posted

Last edited:
As last week was an easy one I fully expect something difficult!
I don't think this should be too difficult?
Possibly another "Inside" one due the the crap weather..
I'm sure we all have (Something) Borrowed;)

And don't forget, if you haven't already, there's just one week left to get the "Rule of Thirds" technique in

Last edited:
I suspect there will be a lot of images which have 'borrowed' ideas from other images!!
I did wonder how many people would borrow other peoples images and post those :D

I don't think this should be too difficult?
Possibly another "Inside" one due the the crap weather..
I'm sure we all have (Something) Borrowed;)

And don't forget, if you haven't already, there's just one week left to get the "Rule of Thirds" technique in

Thought you`d pick one I can`t shoehorn a jazz shot in :p

Phab Pheme!

Dun an dustid.

Big catch up on comments from me this morning. Apologies it's taken me a while!

Now to find something interesting to 'Borrow'. I have an idea but it reeks of shoe horn :D

I had a strange dream last night, I put it down to the flu which I'm developing.

Anyway I was getting off the train in Brighton, for the interested it was a nice old stream train, all black and dirty, like I remember them years ago. I made my way to the sea front and walked along a bit and as the waether was getting cold and wet, I went and found a pub, it was called the Better Half. I went in to the bar and there was a chap there supping a pint, he had a beard He may have had glasses on, the bar was crowded so I had to line up to get served. This chap gets up and goes to the toilets leaving 2 cameras behind in leather cases. I get my pint and the chap comes back I said he was brave leaving his cameras on the bar. He said his name was Dave he then went on to tell me they were Fuji and how good they were. I then work up in a sweat( I'm suffering with Flu).
Any way at work I decided to see if there Is a Better Hlf Pub in Brighton as I vaguely remember something about it, When I googled it a picture of the inside came up, which was exactly as my dream with this chap Dave sitting next to the piller at the end of the bar. I know Dave70D is in brighton and shoots lots of photos in side of a Pub. Do I need councilling to recover from this nightmare.

Pete

Do I need councilling to recover from this nightmare.
Absolutely you do!
Either that or sell me some of that stuff you are taking, it sounds better than mine :D

I had a strange dream last night, I put it down to the flu which I'm developing.

Anyway I was getting off the train in Brighton, for the interested it was a nice old stream train, all black and dirty, like I remember them years ago. I made my way to the sea front and walked along a bit and as the waether was getting cold and wet, I went and found a pub, it was called the Better Half. I went in to the bar and there was a chap there supping a pint, he had a beard He may have had glasses on, the bar was crowded so I had to line up to get served. This chap gets up and goes to the toilets leaving 2 cameras behind in leather cases. I get my pint and the chap comes back I said he was brave leaving his cameras on the bar. He said his name was Dave he then went on to tell me they were Fuji and how good they were. I then work up in a sweat( I'm suffering with Flu).
Any way at work I decided to see if there Is a Better Hlf Pub in Brighton as I vaguely remember something about it, When I googled it a picture of the inside came up, which was exactly as my dream with this chap Dave sitting next to the piller at the end of the bar. I know Dave70D is in brighton and shoots lots of photos in side of a Pub. Do I need councilling to recover from this nightmare.

Pete

Now that is 100% unreal, as the jazz pub on Fridays is The Better Half and a few times when I went to the lav I left my X-T3 & Xpro2 on the bar, but folk were keeping an eye on it for me.

Pete
If I were you, I'd buy a lottery ticket today...

Ooo Ooo it's tomorrer it's tomorrer!!!!

:banana::naughty::banana:

Back