Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Quite a cool idea Ben , not sure what the uptake would be on them though due to the small size . John .

Thanks for your reply John, yeah we like the idea too..... We like to give our staff the chance to try out ideas and clients also. I think the mini canvases might be a cool gift idea.... And when Glen produced some today they looked great grouped together with great visual impact. I'm surprised that even though they're in the early stage of production we've had a good amount of interest through social media and even took an order for some.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

We know how expensive it can get calling 0845 phone numbers so we've made our local rate (landline) & shop mobile number available. You can now call us on 01834 844298 or 07415 939239.

We still have the 0845 number but this will divert to the shop mobile. So now you can call mobile to mobile or text us...... or call our local rate landline number.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

Soon to be available....... Our new Sample Paper and Print Selector Booklets. These handy pocket sized guides showcases our wide range of new papers which include poster, photo gloss, pearl, matt (3 options), metallic, Baryta and fine art Giclee options. We've Partnered up with Fotospeed to bring you these papers and prices are now on our website. When ordering Prints please specify the paper Type in the message/Text box on the upload page. Order at http://www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk

View attachment 25116

As always open to any questions etc.....you can email me direct on benfecci@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Thanks Ben

Hi Ben, have been trying to get a price from your website for an 18" x 24" canvas for my father for Christmas.

Haven't had any joy as I can't seem to register on the site.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Phil.

Hi Ben, have been trying to get a price from your website for an 18" x 24" canvas for my father for Christmas.

Haven't had any joy as I can't seem to register on the site.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Phil.

Hi Phil,

Message me your email address or email me direct on benfecci@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and I'll get the pricelist to you.... You also get 10% off as a forum member. Price for that would be £35.
I've also checked the database and we've had new registrations throughout the day with no reported problems so if you can also email me the issue your encountering when trying to register and I'll see what our tech guy Damon says. Hope that's helps.

Thanks

I too have received excellent support from Ben at TCP. My order went missing, Fedex seem to have lost it :( Ben was on the case chasing them up and as soon as it was declared missing another canvas was sent out the same day and delivered the next day :D

@Tradecanvasprint

Good morning - I've just registered and will hopefully have a 30x20 canvas to send to you shortly.

I'm sorry to say I'm feeling quite thick headed and lazy this morning and although I am sure the information is in the thread somewhere, I just can't muster the energy or willing to look for it, so I'm going to cop out and just ask you here and wait for a reply, sorry! :)

I'm wondering if you can explain how you take payment and how any discount gets applied - is it before payment or by refund?

Also, what's your delivery charge and lead time from order to delivery? - It'll be mainland UK - Manchester.

Thanks in advance for saving me having to tax my brain more than necessary this morning.

EDIT: so sorry, I've just seen the flyer a mere 6 posts above mine!

Last edited:
@Tradecanvasprint

Good morning - I've just registered and will hopefully have a 30x20 canvas to send to you shortly.

I'm sorry to say I'm feeling quite thick headed and lazy this morning and although I am sure the information is in the thread somewhere, I just can't muster the energy or willing to look for it, so I'm going to cop out and just ask you here and wait for a reply, sorry! :)

I'm wondering if you can explain how you take payment and how any discount gets applied - is it before payment or by refund?

Also, what's your delivery charge and lead time from order to delivery? - It'll be mainland UK - Manchester.

Thanks in advance for saving me having to tax my brain more than necessary this morning.

EDIT: so sorry, I've just seen the flyer a mere 6 posts above mine!

Hi,

Discount for forum members is 10% off any order using the code TPF10. The discount is applied before the checkout process then you pay via Paypal or credit/debit cards. Turn around at this busy time of year is 24 to 48 hours. Hope this helps!!

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the great service, ordered Monday got here today, very nice indeed.

cheers
ian

Thought yesterday I would have a canvas for christmas, ordered this afternoon 2 minutes after posting I received a phone call asking for Peter (I am still confused:D ) in regards to the ratio. Thank you for the very quick turnaround and look forward to seeing what it looks like (y)

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

Thanks for all your continued custom throughout the year and we look forward to working with you all in the New Year.

From Ben and all at Trade Canvas Print.

Hi Ben,

Ordering a couple of canvases from you tonight or tomorrow but looking for a little bit of advice. The sides of the canvas i would prefer not to be white but i'm worried that if i choose the image wrap style i'll lose too much from the picture as an arm is pretty close to the edge and also there are two pairs of feet at the bottom that i'm unsure will look good wrapped. If i just upload the photos would you guys decide the best sides for me? Sorry to pass the buck but you are the experts.

Also the first time and talkphotography discount do you apply this or me? It says at the bottom click here to send us your order and i haven't done that yet as i didn't want to without speaking with you about the edges. Would i maybe be best calling you in the morning to sort it out?

Regards

Scott

Last edited:
Hi Ben,

Ordering a couple of canvases from you tonight or tomorrow but looking for a little bit of advice. The sides of the canvas i would prefer not to be white but i'm worried that if i choose the image wrap style i'll lose too much from the picture as an arm is pretty close to the edge and also there are two pairs of feet at the bottom that i'm unsure will look good wrapped. If i just upload the photos would you guys decide the best sides for me? Sorry to pass the buck but you are the experts.

Also the first time and talkphotography discount do you apply this or me? It says at the bottom click here to send us your order and i haven't done that yet as i didn't want to without speaking with you about the edges. Would i maybe be best calling you in the morning to sort it out?

Regards

Scott

Hi Scott,

Trust our conversation this morning has helped with all the above : ) Your canvases both looked great and have been dispatched ready for delivery tomorrow.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

We have finally received our pocket sized paper sample booklets, it show's our range of 7 New paper types. If you'd like a booklet, just send an email to glen@tradecanvasprint.co.uk with your details, name, address and state that you're a Talk Photography member. All booklets will be dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class. We have a limited number of booklets to give away so first come first served, until our second shipment arrives.

View attachment 28597
Thanks Ben

Hi Scott,

Trust our conversation this morning has helped with all the above : ) Your canvases both looked great and have been dispatched ready for delivery tomorrow.

Thanks Ben

Delivered in less than 24 hours. Amazing. I haven't opened them yet and won't until tonight but thanks again Ben.

edit: Just opened them and they're really nice. I'm a very happy customer.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Just a reminder to say we still have a few Paper Sample Booklets to giveaway..... If you'd like a booklet, just send an email to glen@tradecanvasprint.co.uk with your details, name, address and state that you're a Talk Photography member. Glen's been busy in our print studio producing a photo wall to showcase our paper range to visiting customers. You can click on this link and follow us on Twitter (@tradecanvas) for more regular updates http://goo.gl/xY7T4K

Thanks Ben
View attachment 30637

Hi Ben do you develop 120 film by any chance as well?

Ben, see this (and many other) post in the Film & Conventional sub-forum... The short answer for process-only is often Peak in Sheffield (they do scans too but pricy), the low cost (and sometimes VERY slow) answer is sometimes AG Photolab in Brum, the super quality answer if you want quality scans and don't mind waiting a bit is often UK Film Lab...

Hi, I notice you have a 100MB limit on your upload function - can you accept files via a Dropbox link, or zipped files for that matter? I have a 120MB .tiff that I don't want to reduce in quality if at all possible - I'm planning on buying a 32x48 inch canvas. I note you can accept files via disc or USB stick, but I'd like to avoid that too if possible.

Last edited:
Hi, I notice you have a 100MB limit on your upload function - can you accept files via a Dropbox link, or zipped files for that matter? I have a 120MB .tiff that I don't want to reduce in quality if at all possible - I'm planning on buying a 32x48 inch canvas. I note you can accept files via disc or USB stick, but I'd like to avoid that too if possible.

Hi, we can indeed accept dropbox, wetransfer or mailbigfile. Send the links or invites to the file downloads to info@tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Thanks Ben

Hi All

We're launching some new advertising and a new website in the next 8 weeks, we decided to try something a little different and offering you the chance to have a free canvas or art print. Send in your photos or artwork (Literally anything) to be featured on our new advertising. We'll send you the prints/canvases free if they're used. Contact Glen on glen@tradecanvasprint.co.uk for more details.

Thanks Ben

Hi All

We're launching some new advertising and a new website in the next 8 weeks, we decided to try something a little different and offering you the chance to have a free canvas or art print. Send in your photos or artwork (Literally anything) to be featured on our new advertising. We'll send you the prints/canvases free if they're used. Contact Glen on glen@tradecanvasprint.co.uk for more details.

Thanks Ben
I've emailed you a couple of photos I was thinking about having made up on canvas anyway. Have a look and let me know what you think :)
Nick

Hi All

Thanks Ben

Oh I forgot about this. Do we send low res images, then if you use them send the high res versions?

Hi All,

Thanks for the offer of more photo's we've completed the first lot of product shots and other promotional photos at the moment so we're not looking for anymore photo's. However the response was so good we will do this sort of thing again when we decide we need more or new photos.

Thanks to everyone who sent us photos (we couldn't believe how good the response was).

Some other news, our new website is now around 5 weeks from launch. It'll make ordering with us easier, quicker etc and will have preview software built in for easy photo sizing and showing border options in real time on your uploaded images.

If anyone has any ideas/ suggestions on features they'd like to see or that they think would enhance our site please do get in touch as we'd love to hear from you.

Thanks and hope you all have a good Easter! Ben

Back