Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Oh, my - what a catch up! 87 almost looks like the branch has it's little foot out at the bottom - great composition! I love 82 and 83 as well! :)

Great catch up, particularly like 82, 84 and 87.

82, 87 and 91 for me (y)

#82 is my favourite, love the detail in the dried out petals & the lovely faded mauve colour.

Trace some great photography !!

Thanks guys, more up soon, i'm losing it here, having that time out as totally put me off, i need to get back to one a day :eek:

Loving #92! The tones are beautiful.

Thank you Toni (y)

Outside with the camera Trace! Blimey, bet you are quite excited after so much time not being able to get out and about.
Don't get too giddy :)

I know I can't wait! I just pray for nice weather... I've been out a little with rat last couple of days but really looking forward to going out properly :)

More shots bit filler ish... i'm losing it....

Day 96/356...

96/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Day 97/356....Pop's friends snapshot whilst at country park

97/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Day 98/356....

98/356..... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Day 99/356.....

99/356..... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Day 100/356...

100/356... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Day 101/356.....

101/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Im with everyone else, 101 is first class. Love it!

Some stunning snapshots! Day 101 is great!

Great catch up shots sweets :D.....101 is just awesome.....that deserves to be blown up big and put on the wall.

Don't give up! I'm in agreement with the rest, 101 is gorgeous!

Awww thanks guys!.. well think i am all caught up now and last 2 shots taken on the correct day.... so now need to get back in the routine!

WOW, 101 is a stunner! Where was it taken, what time of day, settings????
102 & 104, classic Northamptonshire views & I love them. Where are they?
103, very different, is it along the top of a wall?

4 Very classy days work Trace :)

Thanks Sarah 101 is Daventry country park it was taken early afternoon around 2 ish.... I'll check Lightroom for settings as I really don't understand why Flickr isn't showing exif data anymore... It used to but since I lost photoshop and now use elements it's not doing it... Unless its because I'm opening in Lightroom then sending to elements??
The other shots are all close proximity too the Althorp estate just near me :)

Really beautiful photos coming from you T! You can see improvement with every one!

I really love your spooky wood shots, T, they are amazing! :clap:

Also love your 104 and 92! :)

Thanks guys!! why oh why can't i get back into this.... don't get me wrong this week i have been taking them daily but the enthusiasm has gone... i'm really having to force myself and i don't like it!

so day 105/356......

105/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 106/356....

106/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 107/356...... focus was crap so we went for mess around arty.....

107/356..... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

and the reason the above was a poor focus is because i was messing with my just for fun mystical fairyland lol

One for fun.... mystical fairyland... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

i will be around to catch up on what needs to be caught up... i know i am here and there but i actually don't know where or when :thinking::thinking::LOL::LOL:

T day 105.... is just so :love::love:

but then all of your landscapes are awesome.. (y) the gloom and moody ones make me want to race for the light!!

Trace, I've said it before but I'll say it again: you've improved so much since the start! I'm not saying you were bad then, just that you're much better now. Gorgeous.

T day 105.... is just so :love::love:

but then all of your landscapes are awesome.. (y) the gloom and moody ones make me want to race for the light!!

Thank you!

Trace, I've said it before but I'll say it again: you've improved so much since the start! I'm not saying you were bad then, just that you're much better now. Gorgeous.

Lol!! Thanks Toni

Hi Trace :wave:
Long time no comment :shake:

Good to see you are back on track and getting out and about.
Too many to comment on individually from my last visit but for me 101, 103 and the just for fun one are the stand out images for me (y)

I will do my best to keep up again but time has been very much at a premium recently. Iain

Another set of great photos T .. I especially love the barn ... That moody look again !! Will have to see this large on computer later as I'm baking cookies .. Well done. X

Hi T. Good to see you back in the swing of things again. Great catch up there, 105 and 108 are my particular favourites.

Back