Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

I like your filler from the other day - feisty looking little thing! :D

I quite like the ones Simon put up on your behalf but, to me, although you are obviously limited in what you can do, they all seem just a bit 'samey' somehow :shrug::LOL::LOL:

Hope you feel much better and are up and about again soon, Trace! :)

I like your filler from the other day - feisty looking little thing! :D

I quite like the ones Simon put up on your behalf but, to me, although you are obviously limited in what you can do, they all seem just a bit 'samey' somehow :shrug::LOL::LOL:

Hope you feel much better and are up and about again soon, Trace! :)

He's a git!!.... But Sam..... Samey? Really?....... And I thought they were my best yet lol!.... Thanks Hun

hahaha trust Simon to get those in :LOL:

Hope youre feeling a bit better now though Trace :)

oh that doesnt sound good at all :( Should have started to ease off by now

oh that doesnt sound good at all :( Should have started to ease off by now

The spasms have as long as I don't move to quick but if I stand for too long it feels like a ton of bricks on my back and wants to snap.... Apparently time scale can be slow and up to 6 weeks!...... I don't have that kind of time and somehow have to get rat to school

I know how that feels - had an industrial back injury about 16 years ago and it still plays up if Im stood for to long - feel for you so much :(
Do you not have any neighbours who have kids at the same school that could run him there and back for you?

I know how that feels - had an industrial back injury about 16 years ago and it still plays up if Im stood for to long - feel for you so much :(
Do you not have any neighbours who have kids at the same school that could run him there and back for you?

No they are all old lol!.... Backs are a nightmare and once you've had an injury I think we do have a tendency to suffer, I've had problems since I was 15 and it's pants!.... This time around has been the worst by far

what a shame about the neighbours - meaning they cant take him not that they are old :LOL: Bloody horrible it is - mine is only on one side so have to be careful how I sit on a sofa or chair - always on the right hand side of it - looks very ocd but it is to make it easier for me to get up lol - joys of growing old eh? :(

what a shame about the neighbours - meaning they cant take him not that they are old :LOL: Bloody horrible it is - mine is only on one side so have to be careful how I sit on a sofa or chair - always on the right hand side of it - looks very ocd but it is to make it easier for me to get up lol - joys of growing old eh? :(

Haha so true! We have to do what is easiest and comfortable! I can't lay on my back at the moment I'm actually on my side with legs up to curve it, standing straight is an issue but I guess that's the pressure!...... Stupid backs!! Lol

ha! just thought of something to ease the pressure - if the neighbours are old surely one of them will have a spare frame (zimmer) they could lend you - i know it sounds as though Im taking the pee but it would help with the pressure on your back - might not be able to stand straight but at least you will get some ease on the strain :)

ha! just thought of something to ease the pressure - if the neighbours are old surely one of them will have a spare frame (zimmer) they could lend you - i know it sounds as though Im taking the pee but it would help with the pressure on your back - might not be able to stand straight but at least you will get some ease on the strain :)

Funny you should say that but that's exactly what I said to my mum lol!!....

;) great minds think alike :)

Ok a little update, I'm still well and truly stuck, had the docs back out today as I woke up early hours this morning and couldn't move again!
I thought yesterday it was very slowly improving even tho walking was an issue I had to get rat as I had nobody else to do it, I'm guessing I shouldn't...
Anyway I'm zonked now with a bucket load of drugs so fingers crossed!

As for all these missed days I really have no idea what to do yet :-(

Oh bloody hell T have you got someone to do the Rat run for you?

My eldest can drop him early at mates in the morning but I have no one to get him after school as yet lol I'm going to ring them and see if he can stay to movie night and then my girl can get him but because she's not 16 they might not..... The school are great but the receptionist is a hag!

Oh bloody hell - I often wonder what would happen here if things went tits up - I don't have a plan B :(

Oh bloody hell - I often wonder what would happen here if things went tits up - I don't have a plan B :(

It's times like this when you do say oh f.... I moved away from family and friends few years ago so I don't have anyone to rely on.... My only saving grace so far has been the older 2, tho its my girl that has done pretty much everything and without complaining too

It's times like this when you do say oh f.... I moved away from family and friends few years ago so I don't have anyone to rely on.... My only saving grace so far has been the older 2, tho its my girl that has done pretty much everything and without complaining too

Bless her - I really need to be able to drive mine to the bus stop - and i know my neighbour would help me out a bit, but I'd just hate to ask too.

Back