Daily T's 365 challenge..... Life begins at 40......

Sorry to hear about your back problems T, you are definitely getting it rough. Hope things improve soon. X

Sorry to here of your suffering T, it seems that we are all getting take down by one thing or another at the moment :( hope your starting to feel normal soon :hug2:

Sorry to hear about your back problems T, you are definitely getting it rough. Hope things improve soon. X

Thanks guys its pretty crappy but oh for the drugs now!..... Zonk city lol X

That is the problem when you don't have family round you when the kids are small. We were lucky when our lad was little to have 3 sets of Grandparents within a few miles.

Hope the Doctor manages to sort you out Trace, have they given you any long term diagnosis or treatment plan?

My main problem is the base of my spine curves inwards too much so the joints that are meant to move freely don't and the surrounding ones suffer.... Operation could cause more pain!.... With the prolapse now.... Once I'm more mobile it will be more physio to strengthen.. If it becomes a regular problem, then the disc will be removed. This is the 4th time it's gone but 2 I had painkillers left over and were quite mild pops.. This so far has been the most violent!
Fingers crossed really lol!..... And being extra careful!

My main problem is the base of my spine curves inwards too much so the joints that are meant to move freely don't and the surrounding ones suffer.... Operation could cause more pain!.... With the prolapse now.... Once I'm more mobile it will be more physio to strengthen.. If it becomes a regular problem, then the disc will be removed. This is the 4th time it's gone but 2 I had painkillers left over and were quite mild pops.. This so far has been the most violent!
Fingers crossed really lol!..... And being extra careful!

Look on the bright side - you might get a really fit physio? :D

Ach, sorry to hear it's still bad T :( Hopefully it eases up soon. My brother in law has back issues and has been offered an op... just one problem: there's a 50% chance he'll be cured and a 50% chance he'll be paralysed from the neck down. He's opted to have it, the pain is so bad :( hopefully that isn't the road you have to go down! :shake:

Ach, sorry to hear it's still bad T :( Hopefully it eases up soon. My brother in law has back issues and has been offered an op... just one problem: there's a 50% chance he'll be cured and a 50% chance he'll be paralysed from the neck down. He's opted to have it, the pain is so bad :( hopefully that isn't the road you have to go down! :shake:

Eek that's a tough decision for him to make... Tho I can relate to constant pain!.... Thing with back ops is the danger involved, I'd hate to be in that position.... I hope all goes well for him Toni

How are you keeping T?

I think I'm getting there Phil slowly thank you, I still can't do hardly anything around the house just little things slowly but then have to lay down, fingers crossed i can start doing more over the next few days as long as I rest in between!.... I'm missing my camera :-D

sounding good T :) little by little is the best way :)

Ok well time now for a huge mega catch up!!.... it annoys me i am having to use old shots from lightroom. mainly discarded 356 shots and randoms, but i don't have much choice and weather is still pants!

I shall be posting a few a day until i have caught up so i can get back on track a bit quicker!

so 72/356

Day 72/356 by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

73/356

Day 73/356 by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

74/356

Day 74/356 by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

75/356

Day 75/356 by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

76/356

Day 76/356 by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Guess who's back.....back again.....T is back.....tell your friends ;).

Great start to your comeback sweets :)....especially love the processing and the feel of isolation of it (y)

If these are your discarded shots, I may as well just give up now! Really like 74 and 76! :)

If these are your discarded shots, I may as well just give up now! Really like 74 and 76! :)

Lol they are my favs too!

Liking 73 and 74 T, great to see you back again!

Awww cheers Phil

Trace really nice to have you BACK !!!

Number 73 and 76 are bloody awesome !!

hehe thank you!

74 is great :) Why was it ever discarded?

Thank you 74 is my fav too, i couldn't get it right, this is the lane out of my village and has a wires going across. my pp skills aren't great and i couldnt do it with the tree in the way, so with this i cropped instead and wish i had originally

77/356.....Taken a couple years ago with a nikon compact

Day 77/356..... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

78/356.....My parents dog Tilly....

Day 78/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

79/356.....Me!.....Technically wrong but i still like it.....

Day 79/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

80/356......Shhhhhhhhh... my messy garden

Day 80/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

81/356....Tassles...

Day 81/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

what day is everyone on?:thinking:

Great catch up T. Hope you are fully recovered now - pleased to have you back again :D

Just trying to catch up today, as been too busy over the last few days, some really good shots there Trace, but as others have said 74 really stands out for me.

Thank you Sarah

Great catch up T. Hope you are fully recovered now - pleased to have you back again :D

Thanks Sarah! Yes loads better now thankfully!
Failing miserably getting back on track tho

Love the balloon shot...works great against the blue sky (y)

Tilly is just gorgeous :love::love:

Really like your selfie pic too...processing is excellent and a different perspective but it works bloody well :D

:LOL::LOL:that little door.....is it attached to a tree branch?? :LOL::LOL:

Like the processing and dof on the tassles too.

Ace work as usual hun x

Another great set of fill-ins and I love them all even if you are "technically wrong" :thinking:

Glad to see that you are feeling better as well (y)

Love the balloon shot...works great against the blue sky (y)

Tilly is just gorgeous :love::love:

Really like your selfie pic too...processing is excellent and a different perspective but it works bloody well :D

:LOL::LOL:that little door.....is it attached to a tree branch?? :LOL::LOL:

Like the processing and dof on the tassles too.

Ace work as usual hun x

Awww thanks Flasher and yes the little door has plenty of tree branches close by lmao x

Another great set of fill-ins and I love them all even if you are "technically wrong" :thinking:

Glad to see that you are feeling better as well (y)

I'm sure some would say I'm technically wrong full stop lol!
Thanks Sam

ok some more on the mighty catch up, rat's not been well so still not getting out much and because i know i am so behind i'm totally out of the shooting each day... so mass effort now to get lots done and get back on track before i end up giving up...

day 82/356.... my fav

82/356...... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 83/356....

83/356.... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 84/356...

84/356...... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 85/356...

85/356..... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 86/356...

86/356....... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

day 87/356...

87/356...... by Cg_girl....Arghhhhhhh so behind again!, on Flickr

Oh, my - what a catch up! 87 almost looks like the branch has it's little foot out at the bottom - great composition! I love 82 and 83 as well! :)

Back