UK Firework Display Map (2012 map being updated for 2013)

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I have started a Google map for member of TP to add locations of firework displays that they're aware of, please add any displays that you know of to the map (you need a google account to be able to do this)

Please only add locations/displays that will be accessible to the public (y)

[MAP]/maps/ms?msid=217920415982256791118.0004ccc17edb58a38ec56&msa=0&ll=53.409532,-2.724609&spn=15.756257,43.286133[/MAP]

LINK TO MAP

If you've got a location but are not able to post it to the map please post all the details below and I will add it to the map for you (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Last edited:
Great idea Matt, Ive not added any yet but will do also saved it to My Locations in Google for quick reference

Nice one Dave, we need to get it populated ASAP, I've put a load of from the west midlands, and we have a few Scottish and a yorkshire display added, but there will be hundreds across the UK let's get as many listed and get loads of TPers out there getting photo's (y)

I've added Dunvegan castle fireworks on Isle of Skye.
If anyone is up here then it is worth a visit. I think its £6 entry, the lit up castle makes a great foreground for the display.

Ive added

Redbank Scouts Fireworks Display Duxbury Park Chorley, including images and website link

Astley Park Chorley

Worden Park Leyland

Nice one Dave, the map should be an amazing resource in the next couple of days at this pace (y)

Hi Matt
Good idea for a post(y)
I cant seem to add a pin to your map so have put a link below.
Dimore Field between Hardwicke and Quedgley in Gloucester - 10 November - they always put on a cracking display and a little fairground usually too:clap:
Plenty of vantage points to see the display for free as well (I just walk to the end of my road every year:D)
Centre of map between Dimore Brook and Woodlands Park.
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.822848,-2.29184&spn=0.004085,0.010375&t=m&z=17
Cheers

Julian

Pickaquoy Centre ,Kirkwall, Orkney on Saturday 3rd

Hi Matt
Good idea for a post(y)
I cant seem to add a pin to your map so have put a link below.
Dimore Field between Hardwicke and Quedgley in Gloucester - 10 November - they always put on a cracking display and a little fairground usually too:clap:
Plenty of vantage points to see the display for free as well (I just walk to the end of my road every year:D)
Centre of map between Dimore Brook and Woodlands Park.
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ll=51.822848,-2.29184&spn=0.004085,0.010375&t=m&z=17
Cheers

Julian

Thanks Julian

All added to the map if you wish to check locations please let me know if there are any errors (y)

I don't know how to... Oh what a bear of little brain!

Is a google account a gmail account or something different???

one of the biggest free shows in the country that attracts 35000 people in carlisle on saturday 3rd nov and there is a funfair as well.

http://www.carlisle.gov.uk/community_and_living/community_events/fireshow_facts.aspx

There's a fantastic bonfire and firework display in Brockham, Surrey, each year.

http://www.brockhambonfire.com

All of the above added (y) and a rake of london locations that I didn't get done yesterday, the map is filling up but there are still large parts of the country that are lacking any displays so please spend a little bit of time and add some locations to the map (y)

Noticed a big sign for this when traveling today:

Mere Parish Hall, Cheshire, Saturday 3rd
(it's on the A50 just east of the junction with the A556)

Come on TPer's please spend a few minutes and add your local displays on to the map it's really easy to do and a great thing for all the community (y)

Noticed a big sign for this when traveling today:

Mere Parish Hall, Cheshire, Saturday 3rd
(it's on the A50 just east of the junction with the A556)

Added (y)

Village Hall, Thelwall, Warrington

Thelwall Bonfire & Fireworks Display
Starts: 03/11/2012 17:30

Bell Lane,
Thelwall,
Warrington
WA4 2HZ

Another I noticed whilst driving:

Grappenhall & Thelwall Royal British Legion, Saturday 3rd
Stockport Road, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 2TB

(it's on the right of the A56 just after the junction with the A50)

Village Hall, Thelwall, Warrington

Thelwall Bonfire & Fireworks Display
Starts: 03/11/2012 17:30

Bell Lane,
Thelwall,
Warrington
WA4 2HZ

Another I noticed whilst driving:

Grappenhall & Thelwall Royal British Legion, Saturday 3rd
Stockport Road, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 2TB

(it's on the right of the A56 just after the junction with the A50)

All added to the map (y)

Cant you make one?

Without doubt I could. However, I will not be doing so. I'll continue to post any displays I notice into this thread but I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if they want to use google or not.

Back