UK Firework Display Map (2012 map being updated for 2013)

Displays now added in the Bristol area, but if you know more then please add the to the map (y)

Without doubt I could. However, I will not be doing so. I'll continue to post any displays I notice into this thread but I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if they want to use google or not.

What's the issue with google?

Without doubt I could. However, I will not be doing so. I'll continue to post any displays I notice into this thread but I'll leave it up to everyone else to decide if they want to use google or not.

What's the issue with google?

I dont think he likes google :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now added a number of locations across yorkshire, though I'm sure there must be a lot more so if you know about them, please add them to the map (y)

That's me done for the night, will be looking at the Home counties tomorrow and norfolk/suffolk

Well there is as of right now 175 location on the map (y) lets see if we can get up to 250 by the end of the day (y)

I've added a couple more in Yorkshire and will have a look tomorrow (or should I say later today!!:)) to add some more!

Nice one Sarah (y)

There are now a load of locations added across norfolk, we now have so many placemarks on the map that it's split over two pages of google as such placemarks display depending on the page your on :bang:

Added my local bonfire night in Priddy, Somerset.
Huge display, big fire. etc. etc.
An it's FREE :D

Nice one Duncan, we could do with some more in your part of the world, if you know of any...I've had some great help but have spend a number of hours each day for the last few days adding locations via searching in different areas on google and have added a couple of hundred but there are still some massive gaps :(

Nice one Duncan, we could do with some more in your part of the world, if you know of any...I've had some great help but have spend a number of hours each day for the last few days adding locations via searching in different areas on google and have added a couple of hundred but there are still some massive gaps :(

No need to add more around here - this is the best in the area :D
Last year we had 5000 people come into the village for it.

Parking is roadside and slightly chaotic; best recommendation get here early, and leave late.
Take it easy and enjoy the atmosphere :)
Oh - and come and say hello to the guy prompting the compare and driving the sound system - that'll be me!

A few piccies from last night :)

Now that's what I call a guy!
Stuffed full of explosives and was the start of the main display.
i-rnHkfgn-M.jpg

All ready for the public to arrive. Taken from the top of the natural amphitheatre; bonfire and fireworks are joust out of shot to the right.
i-3N4htdw-L.jpg

The bonfire...
i-F2QVqwQ-M.jpg

I've no shots of the fireworks as I was busy manning the sound desk; the commentator kept knocking the microphone on, so everyone could hear his off-air comments unless I whacked the sound down. Like I said, it kept me busy!

One of these years we'll get a photographer turn up and do this event justice!

What about non UK events? There's plenty going on through the year in Spain which people might catch when on Holiday :)

Last edited:
Madfish said:
What about non UK events? There's plenty going on through the year in Spain which people might catch when on Holiday :)

To be honest because this is primarily a UK forum I only added locations in the UK, while a few others did add there own locations onto the map which I'm really grateful for, I personally spent 5 days solid researching event and locations then finding the on the map, the result being that it was me that added about 80-90% of the locations...the net result of this is as far as I'm concerned this will stay a UK only map..there is however nothing stopping you from starting a non-map (y) and welcome to the forum :wave:

Skinningrove Fireworks and bonfire display, all put on by the locals for the community to enjoy..please donate if going along. pence or pounds.. great views from the cliff top onto or in the valley, even on the beach... new theme every year...:)

Last edited:
I regret to announce that Priddy Bonfire Night has been cancelled for 2013 and onwards. :(
Please can someone remove it from the map as I can't work out how to do it - I can't even edit the details.

Unfortunately the county has a new health and safety representative, and despite this being one of the best run and safest bonfire nights in the South West, the organisers have been left with no choice but to withdraw the event.
It's kind of ironic because the event was originally held to try and end the practice of people coming into the village and letting their own fireworks off on the Village Green, it had got popular enough that safety was a major problem.

If the situation changes, then I'll add another post.

Skinningrove Fireworks and bonfire display, all put on by the locals for the community to enjoy..please donate if going along. pence or pounds.. great views from the cliff top onto or in the valley, even on the beach... new theme every year...:)

If you can post some location and date details I ensure it mates it onto the map :)

I regret to announce that Priddy Bonfire Night has been cancelled for 2013 and onwards. :(
Please can someone remove it from the map as I can't work out how to do it - I can't even edit the details.

Unfortunately the county has a new health and safety representative, and despite this being one of the best run and safest bonfire nights in the South West, the organisers have been left with no choice but to withdraw the event.
It's kind of ironic because the event was originally held to try and end the practice of people coming into the village and letting their own fireworks off on the Village Green, it had got popular enough that safety was a major problem.

If the situation changes, then I'll add another post.

I'll take it off when I'm at the real computer (y) stupid H&S nutters

Fort William rugby club always put on a display. They are based in Banavie just outside Fort William and you've got Ben Nevis as a backdrop. Depending on cloud cover I've had some lovely night silhouettes of the hill with the fireworks running through it. Well i like it anyway.

Also, there has been a display in Ballachulish quarry, just A couple of miles from Glen Coe village, although i can't be certain that they will do it every year they have put on a good show for the last two or three years.

Sorry, can't put a pin on your map at the moment.

Fort William rugby club always put on a display. They are based in Banavie just outside Fort William and you've got Ben Nevis as a backdrop. Depending on cloud cover I've had some lovely night silhouettes of the hill with the fireworks running through it. Well i like it anyway.

Also, there has been a display in Ballachulish quarry, just A couple of miles from Glen Coe village, although i can't be certain that they will do it every year they have put on a good show for the last two or three years.

Sorry, can't put a pin on your map at the moment.

Thanks for the information, no one can put a pin on the map at this time, I'll be opening the map at the end of the month that should give two full month to check and update the current pins and for everyone to add new pins (y) welcome to TP

can you please add flint castle fireworks on sat 2nd nov ,quiet spectacular as the fireworks are fired from the castle ruins

can you please add flint castle fireworks on sat 2nd nov ,quiet spectacular as the fireworks are fired from the castle ruins

I'll turn the computer on later and unlock the map...I'll be honest I haven't managed to update it too much from last year as trying to find current information for all locations is proving a real PITA :(

Hi Matt, tried adding : Flecknoe village bonfire night. Saturday November 2nd. 2013 In the field by the grain drier (fireworks and bonfire)and in the village hall (Bar and food).
Bar from 6.15
Bonfire lit 7.00
Fireworks 7.30
BBQ Burgers and Sausages.
Not sure if I did it correctly tho'.
Very small village affair but free and has the Old Olive Bush 100m away! Cheers :)

Last edited:
Lymm Rugby Club, Crouchley Lane, Lymm

Saturday 9th November
Gates open 6pm,
Children’s fireworks display at 6.30pm
Bonfire lighting at 7pm
Main fireworks display from 7.30pm.

£10 for a family (up to two adults and two children)
£5 for adults and £2 for children.

Back