UK immigration have your say here- Government petition

Last edited:
It really has got worse and worse with the increase in obesity, (fat people).

There should be rules against it - cinema seat, etc., etc.,

Just try sitting next to a very fat person for 5 or 10 hours

It really has got worse and worse with the increase in obesity, (fat people).

There should be rules against it - cinema seat, etc., etc.,

Just try sitting next to a very fat person for 5 or 10 hours

Blimey I get bored with the normal 2 hours films, never seen a 5 or 10 hour one, no wonder I don't go to the cinema that often

Last edited:
Getting back to the original point of this thread, ( sort of) this should should sort it (y)

According to a UN report published this morning, Syria is now “just weeks away from a Bono charity single”, and opposing sides must “act with immediacy to prevent further unimaginable suffering”.

“The mere thought of [Bono] looking earnestly into the camera, pulling a pained expression and rhyming something with Aleppo should be enough to bring President Assad to the negotiations table immediately,” said UN secretary general Ban Ki Moon in a statement. “We desperately urge all parties to lay down their arms and work towards a viable peace plan to ensure whatever he’s recording never sees the light of day.”

Emma Thompson reckon that if they were "white" things would be different - i.e. implying that the UK is racist

I also read an article recently saying that the dropping of the Atomic bomb on Japan was an act of racism, (as well as other things) - i.e. that the Americans or their Allies would never have dropped the bomb on a "white" nation, i.e. Germany

If they are "fat" that are all the same to me

Last edited:
Let me know the next time your flying so I can get the seat next to you as I would love to share my excess flubber and flatulence with you

Seriously!

Next long flight will be S Africa in January - but we have booked two seats together in a two seat row .. paid a bit "extra" but well worth it ....... always good to get away from the miserable northern European climate for a couple of months in winter?

If you have not been you should try it - the food is great

Cheers

wine_glass.jpg

under £10

food_2.jpg

Last edited:
Next long flight will be S Africa in January - but we have booked two seats together in a two seat row .. paid a bit "extra" but well worth it ....... always good to get away from the miserable northern European climate for a couple of months in winter?

If you have not been you should try it - the food is great

Cheers

What does any of that have to do with the petition on UK immigration?

What does any of that have to do with the petition on UK immigration?
Thread recap for you;
Immigration petition -> other petitions -> petition about obesity -> comment about obese people on planes -> offer from a self-identified corpulent fellow to sit next to complainant on his next flight -> response from complainant about his next flight.

Thread recap for you;
Immigration petition -> other petitions -> petition about obesity -> comment about obese people on planes -> offer from a self-identified corpulent fellow to sit next to complainant on his next flight -> response from complainant about his next flight.
Cheers for the recap Andy (y)
:D

However I would offer another explanation, start a topic in OoF and very soon it goes tits up :D

Thread recap for you;

you missed out flatulent ......... which I have yet to experience

flatulent "fat people" should certainly be surcharged

Last edited:
Go with the flow, unless you want to be stuck on a stick and slow roasted. :(

Look on the bright side.
We will lovingly apply the finest oils and seasonings to your flesh whilst you roast relax ;)

Tastes like...
What does llama taste like?

Just seen this on Facebook

Emigration is completely out of control in this country, and I'm sick of it. I'm not staying quiet any more. You can't walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING! English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?! And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them. If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment's notice! Why should we have that right? It's political correctness gone mad! (And it's also probably, somehow, part of the war on Christmas, and health and safety and women thinking it's ok to wear comfortable, unsexy clothing.)

The figures speak for themselves:
1,300,000 Britons live in Australia; 761,000 in Spain; 678,000 in the USA; 603,000 in Canada; 291,000 in Ireland (11,200 of whom are drawing unemployment benefit from the Irish state), and even 8,500 in Mexico and 7,100 in Kuwait! We're literally EVERYWHERE! I bet there's at least one branch of Greggs in the Falklands.

We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!

EDIT: To all of you really hench army guys sending me hate mail for writing this: I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.

:)

Just seen this on Facebook

Emigration is completely out of control in this country, and I'm sick of it. I'm not staying quiet any more. You can't walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING! English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?! And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them. If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment's notice! Why should we have that right? It's political correctness gone mad! (And it's also probably, somehow, part of the war on Christmas, and health and safety and women thinking it's ok to wear comfortable, unsexy clothing.)

The figures speak for themselves:
1,300,000 Britons live in Australia; 761,000 in Spain; 678,000 in the USA; 603,000 in Canada; 291,000 in Ireland (11,200 of whom are drawing unemployment benefit from the Irish state), and even 8,500 in Mexico and 7,100 in Kuwait! We're literally EVERYWHERE! I bet there's at least one branch of Greggs in the Falklands.

We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!

EDIT: To all of you really hench army guys sending me hate mail for writing this: I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.

:)

I'm not happy with that at all - you have missed out France and South Africa

Thread recap for you;
Can you be a nit more precise please?
Cheers for the recap Andy (y)
:D

However I would offer another explanation, start a topic in OoF and very soon it goes tits up :D
Did someone mention tits? Where? You now have my full attention. :naughty:

We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!
It about time we reclaimed the colonies back from the heretics and heathens (y)

I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.
I think you are quite sweet too ;)

I think you are quite sweet too ;)

I did wonder if anyone was going to misconstrue that bit that I COPIED AND PASTED!!!!!

I did wonder if anyone was going to misconstrue that bit that I COPIED AND PASTED!!!!!
Not at all I realised that it was a copy and paste.
Either that or your politics have turned :D

Can we leave Australia? It's mostly desert, everything is poisonous or venomous, and the beer is almost as bad as the Test squad.

Can we leave Australia? It's mostly desert, everything is poisonous or venomous, and the beer is almost as bad as the Test squad.
I was thinking more like reinstate it as a penal colony TBH (y)

Getting back to the original point of this thread, ( sort of) this should should sort it (y)

According to a UN report published this morning, Syria is now “just weeks away from a Bono charity single”, and opposing sides must “act with immediacy to prevent further unimaginable suffering”.

“The mere thought of [Bono] looking earnestly into the camera, pulling a pained expression and rhyming something with Aleppo should be enough to bring President Assad to the negotiations table immediately,” said UN secretary general Ban Ki Moon in a statement. “We desperately urge all parties to lay down their arms and work towards a viable peace plan to ensure whatever he’s recording never sees the light of day.”

Very good...if only.

I was thinking more like reinstate it as a penal colony TBH (y)

Once there were debtor's prisons. A modern day equivalent would be "You failed to pay your council tax, so will now be arrested" When the prison system could not cope, an easy way out was to deport such people

The Germans have their heads screwed on

They made more money than the Greek debt in the recent crisis because the interest rate for German Euro bonds fell so much because of their covenant - i.e. the Germans borrowed very very cheaply versus what they would have had to pay before the crisis

Now they are saying that they can take 500,000 immigrants a year to supplement their needed ageing work force with "cheap" labour

Last edited:
Emma Thompson reckon that if they were "white" things would be different - i.e. implying that the UK is racist

I also read an article recently saying that the dropping of the Atomic bomb on Japan was an act of racism, (as well as other things) - i.e. that the Americans or their Allies would never have dropped the bomb on a "white" nation, i.e. Germany

If they are "fat" that are all the same to me
Gotta love this forum, all sorts of pond life resides here.

Gotta love this forum, all sorts of pond life resides here.

Yep - there are still many who crawl around in the dark

my garden pond this morning ... you never know what's under there!

pond_2.jpg

Last edited:
I just got off the train at my local station Munich, and the train from Budapest has just arrived. There are a load of refugees about 200 ish, being herded on the platform by the police at the moment. It's a big police operation with loads of busses to take them somewhere. TV crews are outside waiting.

We are still waiting for something to happen. There are families with babies and young children. It must be quite worrying for them.

1442068876436.jpg

There is quite a crowd waiting to greet them. I'm looking out for the BBC correspondent Ben Brown.
Germany expects 40,000 refugees this weekend - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34231905

Last edited:
A lady with a small child in the crowd next to me has a huge suitcase full of water bottles to give them.
And now a policeman has told her to move along as the crowd is building and there is a special place for distributing refreshments to them where she can take them.

Last edited:
Back