Beginner Using a Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro Lens -

Edit My Images
Yes
Just purchased the
Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Di Macro Lens but seem to be having issues when using it on manual mode. It seems to work fine when using on AV, TV mode but cannot use it on manual mode

Is your's the type with an aperture wheel on the lens itself? If so, is it set to narrowest aperture (biggest f-stop)?

[GALLERY=]https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...hXKKMAKHUHNDtQQ_AUICCgD#imgrc=bsfnDVB3pg5-sM:[/GALLERY]
Is your's the type with an aperture wheel on the lens itself? If so, is it set to narrowest aperture (biggest f-stop)?
its similar to this one

Hmmm, so no aperture wheel then. Really strange one this. Are you able to post any examples with the exif data intact?

Exposure compensation setting when on manual?

Exactly what I was thinking.. if it's working fine in all of the priority modes then it must be a setting that changed only in manual mode.

Could you post one of the underexposed photos with the exif data intact?

Yes its always goes to -3 regardless of what i change the aperture, shutter speed or ISO to. I have other lens like the 50mm prime which works fine

Yes its always goes to -3 regardless of what i change the aperture, shutter speed or ISO to. I have other lens like the 50mm prime which works fine
Can you not change the exposure compensation?

its very underexposed and doesnt matter how much i change the aperture , shutter sped or iso stil is under exposed
Take a shot in say aperture priority, note the other settings the camera makes, then go to manual and use all three settings shutter, aperture and iso and see what the results are.

Hi guys seems like have to change shutter speed alot to get correct exposure still trying to work with This lens.I have seen some people taking great shots maybe it's just me

Back