Valletta Harbour

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
It's a nice spot. Was on the ship in #5 this summer sailing from and back to Valleta (Oceana), Only took my phone along for a few snaps though!

Number 3 all day long.

yes no 3...is most iconic and much more could have been done with it
.i spent many years holidays in malta and never failed to get a good handle on valletta and its details
the wide angle ones not for me..really
the limestone never fades and reconstrution and improvements to the walls are beautiful

Last edited:
Better photos than I got in October!

3 was my favourite too.

yes no 3...is most iconic and much more could have been done with it
.i spent many years holidays in malta and never failed to get a good handle on valletta and its details
the wide angle ones not for me..really
the limestone never fades and reconstrution and improvements to the walls are beautiful

Do you mean much more could have been done with the processing?

Do you mean much more could have been done with the processing?

yes mainly...all my shots get some faking....i just cant seem to get what i want to see being what the camera sees
not being pedantic or critical...hope that is ok
look at this unreal valletta

V3 108 S111 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

lots of pp here...and its a stitch...

Last edited:
Number 3 all day long.

totally.

yes mainly...all my shots get some faking....i just cant seem to get what i want to see being what the camera sees
not being pedantic or critical...hope that is ok
look at this unreal valletta

V3 108 S111 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

lots of pp here...and its a stitch...

Unreal - sure. It looks very stretched and over-processed.

You can't replicate sunny golden hour by boosting all sliders till it breaks. That's what sunny golden hour is for.

It's all a question of taste I suppose. That looks a tad overdone to me, but I can't really citicise as I went a bit mad when processing a Porsche 935 from the Le Man's Classic the other day! Thus:

Porsche 935 Pop Art by G B, on Flickr

First is very dramatic. #3 bro he back memories of when back in 1996 I had to stitch together a 360 panoramic of the harbour using photoshop 4(?) and a DX2 66 pc!

Back