VERY rude lady

who said anything about similar species:LOL:

ewwwwwwww!

There are people who genuinely believe the pavement outside their house (and other peoples') is private property. They're best ignored IMO.

And talk of punching ovaries and the like is not clever and certainly not funny!

Next time tell her you're a reporter for the Daily Mail, following up on a story about some woman that has been verbally harassing people in the area and ask her if she knows who they are :LOL:

Now that....... is a superb idea!!! (y) :D

And talk of punching ovaries and the like is not clever and certainly not funny!

I think that was only a joke.... its the female version of a kick in the gonads which is said all the time. It only sounds "off" because people dont say it.

Im sure he would never really have done it. (y)

This may be a little towards the dark side so if you try it, it isn't on my recommendation but...

my dear old dad, long time gone had a nice way of dealing with jobsworths which might work here.

He'd stand politely and courteously whilst he was being assailed verbally. He'd sometimes make small nodding gestures. When the jobsworth stopped to draw breath, he'd lean forward, and in a slightly incredulous manner he'd deliver his line:

"Do you know who I am?"

Not a word of untruth or of exaggeration utterred, but it always worked.

I'd be tempted to say 'Good lord, now you're telling me you don't even know who you are??' :LOL:

I can understand people being uncomfortable with people taking photos outside their homes (after all, not everyone is 'above the line' so to speak!) but there's no need for rudeness. I'd be tempted to ask someone what they were doing, or why they were taking photos if I was worried, rather than kicking off at the them. :/ People are very intolerant nowadays.

i would have completely understood if she had just said "do you mind not doing that its just that this is private land" but she was really rude.

I think that was only a joke.... its the female version of a kick in the gonads which is said all the time. It only sounds "off" because people dont say it.

Im sure he would never really have done it. (y)

I'm sure he wouldn't. It just doesn't sound very pleasant or funny to me. Maybe I'm just becoming a miserable old git. :shrug: ;)

i would have completely understood if she had just said "do you mind not doing that its just that this is private land" but she was really rude.

Exactly. Go back and poo on her doorstep*

Then take a photo of said poo and post a print of it through her letter box with MANNERS COST NOTHING! written across the top ;)**

*/**
don't actually do this, just think about doing it and feel better :LOL:

I never get these interactions, excepting one. I'm right up for a battle too! Where is she? Let me at her!

Exactly. Go back and poo on her doorstep*

Then take a photo of said poo and post a print of it through her letter box with MANNERS COST NOTHING! written across the top ;)**

*/**
don't actually do this, just think about doing it and feel better :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: that is a brillaint idea! i was really anoyed and quite upset after that but i feel much better now lol i shal plan revenge lol (not really lol)

I never get these interactions, excepting one. I'm right up for a battle too! Where is she? Let me at her!

yorshire is a bit far but if you really want a fight meet me in leicester in an hour lmao :LOL:

It is scary just how much violence has been suggested here - is this really how everyone would react if they were in the same situation?

No, I'm just a keyboard warrior with anger management issues.

I wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.

:cautious:

Yes I was joking.

You should look in to that.

You humour radar seems to be malfunctioning.

i hate rude offensive people the little piece of dog $hieght tell her to #### orf (y)(y):LOL::LOL:

i hate rude offensive people the little piece of dog $hieght tell her to #### orf (y)(y):LOL::LOL:

cheers lol im going to go back and stand outside her house and take pictures lol

iould the police do anything?

Yep - they'd tell her to bugger off but they wouldn't couch it in quite those terms. ;)
Irrespective of who the land belongs to trespass is purely a civil matter anyway.

Nope, I obviously just don't share your particular sense of humour.

Or you've not seen anchor man?

I'm not a fan of violent humour in real world terms. But I'm a fan of comedy films.

'Sex Panther'

60% of the time it works, evey time.

:LOL: :LOL:

Where's my DVD, I'm firing it up RIGHT now!

'Sex Panther'

60% of the time it works, evey time.

:LOL: :LOL:

Where's my DVD, I'm firing it up RIGHT now!

HAHAHHA:LOL::LOL:

Little Ham n Eggs coming at ya :D:D

needless to say that for the next 3 years that became my preferred parking space.

Along the road from me, where I used to live, was a miserable old man who used to put cones out outside his house to prevent anyone parking there. That became my prefered parking space for my van. And I didn't bother moving the cones.

Steve.

Along the road from me, where I used to live, was a miserable old man who used to put cones out outside his house to prevent anyone parking there. That became my prefered parking space for my van. And I didn't bother moving the cones.

Steve.

just like at our college, people who live across the road always put cones outside their houses, and the car park at our college always gets full, so people just end up parking there and putting the cones on the houses door steps

I would encouraged her to call the policeand then she would have looked like very stupid and probably been done for wasting thier time.

This may be a little towards the dark side so if you try it, it isn't on my recommendation but...

my dear old dad, long time gone had a nice way of dealing with jobsworths which might work here.

He'd stand politely and courteously whilst he was being assailed verbally. He'd sometimes make small nodding gestures. When the jobsworth stopped to draw breath, he'd lean forward, and in a slightly incredulous manner he'd deliver his line:

"Do you know who I am?"

Not a word of untruth or of exaggeration utterred, but it always worked.

That might have worked in 1950s suffolk but i can't see it having much impact in the 21st century

You'd get

NO AND I DON'T ****ING CARE NOW **** OFF

Can't understand why you apologised :shrug:

I remember a supposedly true story about a nasty 'older' couple complaining about some teenage lads that were staying in a caravan next to them on a site. The lads were only a little loud and having fun. But the couple reported them to the site manager and they were evicted from the site.
This was only the second day of a two week holiday. Anyway the grumpy couple went out for the day, only to return to their caravan broken into. Nothing had been taken so they assumed that the thieves had been disturbed and cleared off.
They continued to have the peaceful holiday they wanted.
They finally get home and are going through their mail. In there is a photo of the same teenagers that they had evicted, with their trousers down and both of the couples toothbrushes inserted up their a**es.
For almost two weeks that grumpy couple had been cleaning their teeth.....:puke: :woot::woot:

Kev.

There's absolutely no way of excusing her rudeness but....

I live on a corner plot which people treat as public and let their dogs defecate on my lawn or let their kids walk on the wall or even kick the coping stones off.

If she's anything like me she may well be sick to death of politley asking people to desist and getting a mouthful of violent rhetoric back - even from the mothers of the kids.

I repeat, there's no excuse for the rudeness and she may well have thought she was correct in protecting her neighbour's property.

I think you were right to defuse the situation and move off - nothing lost surely.

Many of the comments on here, whilst meant in jest, are actually not very funny IMHO.

Many of the comments on here, whilst meant in jest, are actually not very funny IMHO.

That's the problem with forums I suppose.

With such a wide array of different personalities, at least one person will end up getting offended or alike no matter what anyone says.

So, I have to ask. Were any of the pictures worth it? :)

what were you taking pictures of??

worth a TP meet???;)

I don't think many people in this thread have ambitions of winning any comedy awards with the material in this thread. It's what we call in the industry "banter".

I don't think many people in this thread have ambitions of winning any comedy awards with the material in this thread. It's what we call in the industry "banter".

I know what you mean and I don't want to turn this into any form of ping pong.

Actually many of the comments on this forum are worthy of some of the best comedians. I've split my sides on many occasions.

There's absolutely no way of excusing her rudeness but....

I live on a corner plot which people treat as public and let their dogs defecate on my lawn or let their kids walk on the wall or even kick the coping stones off.

If she's anything like me she may well be sick to death of politley asking people to desist and getting a mouthful of violent rhetoric back - even from the mothers of the kids.

I repeat, there's no excuse for the rudeness and she may well have thought she was correct in protecting her neighbour's property.

I think you were right to defuse the situation and move off - nothing lost surely.

i can understand that but i was very polite and appolagised and said i hadnt realised even though she was wrong and she was persistantly rude, if i had been rude i would have understood. also at first i would have understood but when i had shown i wasnt just a yob she was still rude so im sorry but she was just nasty lol

Back