Visit to The East Lancs Railway-anyone fancy a TP Special?

I'm dropping out, with no date forthcoming I can't plan around it.

Sorry folks.

Sorry to hear that, I have sent a pm to Nigel, but nothing back yet!

Hi

Let me know if you have any room for more?

If so I will poll the members at the club

Best regards

Rob

Any more news on this yet ?

As far as I know Baz is in hospital at the moment, hes OK, he had an accident on the fells and was airlifted to hospital with a broken Fib and tib, I know he was having an Op today to have a screw fitted and no not the one he lost from his heed :D

Quick update Baz is still in Airedale hospital waiting for an op to fit pins, plate and screws hes asked me to post this photo he took,

Yorkshire TV are going back to the hospital today to do a follow up interview with him, it will be shown on TV in March next year,

Title is "My Left Foot" Get well soon Barry

My left foot. by wontolla1, on Flickr

Dave

Right everyone, with regret I am going to have to pull out of this meet!
I am gutted as I was really looking forward to this!
I will have a cast on for at LEAST another 3 weeks and after that I just dont know what will happen. I dont think it would be fair to burden everyone with a one legged Tog knocking around engine sheds, not to mention the hazzards it may create!
If Nigel or Dave (or both) would like to carry on with the arrangements (PLEASE do!) or anyone else who may fancy a go, then you have my blessing.
Thanks everyone who showed an interest in the meet, I hope it happens and you have a really great time!

Don't let it die a death, Please!

I’ll resurrect the meeting (I’m and ex BR fireman Bury Shed 1956 to 1962)

I’ll resurrect the meeting (I’m and ex BR fireman Bury Shed 1956 to 1962)

Great stuff! Nice to see it hasn't died.
Are you going to organise it? Might be worth PMing Clive again.
I will hobble along!

OK everyone, seeing as there has been another show of interest in the meet, I have PMd Nigel to see if we can get it on the road again.
However, I am still not able to run around much as I have only just propped my crutches in the corner and still feeling the affects of my broken leg (and foot) Soooooo, someone else needs to take charge on the day and organise things. I will help in any way I can (PMs, contacts, list of interested parties etc)
Hopefully Nigel will get back with an answer soon so watch this space.

Any update ? My camera shoulder is on the mend and my mojo is rising

No update as yet, nothing back from Nigel.
I will try to find a contact at ELR to sort a possible date.

Back