Waddington

Name
Alex
Edit My Images
Yes
Righto, may as well stick some of my shots up here... I think I was pretty naive about shooting an airshow... was so damn hard... may sound stupid but I couldn't believe how fast they entered and left the view finder... trying to keep the focus on them was insane.

Anyway, I was pretty disappointed with the pictures I got but heres a few:

i5d845.jpg

f5daok.jpg

dfh82s.jpg

2008kep.jpg

a2gjnl.jpg

2igj6zl.jpg

2u57595.jpg

25i55p0.jpg

2pobj41.jpg

34rsuvp.jpg

20ac8z6.jpg

5xr1jq.jpg

zyaneu.jpg

34fmvld.jpg

dym6h1.jpg

sotuo9.jpg

1zn6c93.jpg

2dvr5h2.jpg

Alex -

I have so many very similar to yours!! Particularly 7,9, 16, 18. Light was crap for most of the day.....

Was it me or did the Turkish commentator (most handsome!) sound like ALexsandr the meerkat??????

#12 and #16 for me, both excellent captures, specially like how dynamic 16 is good job :)

Alex -

I have so many very similar to yours!! Particularly 7,9, 16, 18. Light was crap for most of the day.....

Was it me or did the Turkish commentator (most handsome!) sound like ALexsandr the meerkat??????

Thought you might, was sat close I think? The light was awful. Haha the commentator was good I though, handsome, handsome, handsome!

#12 and #16 for me, both excellent captures, specially like how dynamic 16 is good job :)

Cheers Robin.

A really good set, especially on your first attempt. I like the way you caught the two aircraft together in #7 and you caught the moment well in 16 and 18.

Thanks Andrea. I never expected it to be easy first time but didn't think it'd be as hard as it was! The light was awful though!

A couple more...

2rggg1v.jpg

2hqb0pf.jpg

You are too hard on yourself for a 1st timer, these are great considering your amount of practice.(y)
Better than my 1st goes. :p

Back