Waist bag for additional kit

Name
Paul Walker
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, just wondering if anyone has or seen a good, strong practical round the waist bag for additional lenses and essentials. I am a wedding photographer and use a single bag that has a belt loop for wearing round the waist. I have been searching the web for something a little more suitable, ideally a photographers version of a builders tool belt. Something that can hold lenses and various other bits of kit and can easily be taken from the waist. Years ago, I saw something similar to a builders tool belt made of neoprene, it had a main central compartment and to both sides, elasticated neoprene circular pockets that you could slide lenses in to and could quickly reach round and pull them out. Surely there must be something like this on the market to cater for photographers on the move? The only solutions i can find out there are triathlon waist bags that have a couple of pockets for water bottles which would be roughly the same diameter as a lens.

Lowepro photo runner 100 perhaps? It works for me.

I'm a huge fan of holdfast gear. The moneymaker in particular but their belt/canvas bag thing would be worth a look.

Expensive and hipster as hell but I'm looking forward to getting some bits and pieces.

Thanks guys, some really good resources here, i will have a look through, sure there will be something to match my requirements.

Back