WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Don't start me on horses:Dhorses poo everywhere, pavements, roads and the beach. Have anyone ever seen a rider get off the creature with a trowel and carrier bag and push the stuff in the bag no they do not. One rider said she had no idea the pony had done it, rubbish. Usually the creature stops arches his back the tail is lifted and it relieves itself. They also do it on public footpaths.:eek:
I told you, don't start me one horses:p

What in no rose growers in your area;)

At least it is vegetable matter unlike dog doo!!!!!!

There are (a few) stickers around here that let dog owners know that the poo fairy does not exist & to please bag, pickup......and bin it in the poo bin.

Cars coming out of side roads on the opposite side of the road blocking the carriageway and just expecting you to stop to let then in, there seems to be more and more of them with the attitude of it's my right I'm very important/busy get out off my way.

Last edited:
Cars coming out of side roads on the opposite side of the road blocking the carriageway and just expecting you to stop to let then in, there seems to be more and more of them with the attitude of it's my right I'm very important/busy get off my way.
Or of course just pulling out into a traffic stream, slowly, that is doing circa 60 mph and making god knows how many other cars brake :(

I have never understood why drivers who can belt out of a side road cannot find second gear once they are there.

Yup, the same with overtaking......................all such maneuvers should be completed in a timely and safe manner so as not to obstruct or impede (or cause to emergency brake) other road users!

Damn Tate Modern, what a nightmare to navigate the place, last time I go anywhere near it :mad:

Yup, the same with overtaking......................all such maneuvers should be completed in a timely and safe manner so as not to obstruct or impede (or cause to emergency brake) other road users!
Same as really,
I was taught, that any manoeuvre should be done safely and cause no one to brake, speed up or change direction.
Seems that's gone out the window a few years ago :(

Don't start me on horses:Dhorses poo everywhere, pavements, roads and the beach. Have anyone ever seen a rider get off the creature with a trowel and carrier bag and push the stuff in the bag no they do not. One rider said she had no idea the pony had done it, rubbish. Usually the creature stops arches his back the tail is lifted and it relieves itself. They also do it on public footpaths.:eek:
There's a few stables and an equestrian centre near me so often see horses being ridden on the road etc. and in over 50yrs I've never yet seen a horse stop for a dump, they just lift their tail and dump as they walk.

There's a few stables and an equestrian centre near me so often see horses being ridden on the road etc. and in over 50yrs I've never yet seen a horse stop for a dump, they just lift their tail and dump as they walk.

Think I need to find a quiet padded cell, for once I agree with you :help:

Its come to something went two people end up having a chat about horse poo.:D Can't you think of something else, there must be something really more interesting.:agree:

Its come to something went two people end up having a chat about horse poo.:D Can't you think of something else, there must be something really more interesting.:agree:

I would be more worried if they started to talk about all the rocking horse manure that they have seen around...! Now that would no doubt require the services of more than one padded cell ;)

I would be more worried if they started to talk about all the rocking horse manure that they have seen around...! Now that would no doubt require the services of more than one padded cell ;)
I wonder what they would talk about:D

I believe you started the horse thing :p

ME do you mean me, ladies don't take about horse poo poo. Get me onto the subject of a certain tatty black alsation who comes up everyday and its not the dogs faulty but the owner. Same poo all over the lane.

Not at all its a dung deal ( :coat: )

Perhaps we need to introduce these helpful chaps ;)
Dung.jpg

Yes the dung beetle sign was one of their best exhibits. If you could only find it down all the corridors where they suddenly pull out on you and expect you to let them in and then leave huge steaming droppings everywhere as they go.

I go into the farmers field to collect cowpats for the garden and I see Dung beetles under the pats, your'd be surprised how heavy a cowpat it. First of all you go round the field flicking all the pats over to dry and then well I use gloves and then pick them up and chuck them in a wheelbarrow.:D

I got a newer iMac because the older one kept crashing over night. Now the newer one is doing exactly the same and crashing with the fans going mad and refusing to wake up. It seems to be triggered by the back up software as well. Which is a bit of a critical fail if the stupid thing crashes when it's doing a back up which you precisely to avoid losing data if it crashes. Aaarrgghhhh.

I got a newer iMac because the older one kept crashing over night. Now the newer one is doing exactly the same and crashing with the fans going mad and refusing to wake up. It seems to be triggered by the back up software as well. Which is a bit of a critical fail if the stupid thing crashes when it's doing a back up which you precisely to avoid losing data if it crashes. Aaarrgghhhh.

I know nowt of Mac but if the same thing is happening, to me that infers a common cause I.e. either the OS or a connected device (incompatibility)?

It only does it when the machine is idle so it's something to do with the display sleep function not waking it back up properly. My old macbook used to do something similar and the only thing they really have in common is having idrive installed. That had no hardware plugged in at all. I'd find that with the fans on full blast for no reason first thing in the morning as well.

It's annoying if one piece of software that has to be reliable is causing endless crashes. I've used idrive for years so it may have been the cause of problems rather than the saviour.

And now my hand blender's broken. Was having curry tonight so that's now off the menu and I'm going to have to fork out for a new one.

Just loving today! :mad:

And now my hand blender's broken. Was having curry tonight so that's now off the menu and I'm going to have to fork out for a new one.

Just loving today! :mad:

Less than a tenner in Curry's.

So the Bender's fine, but not the bowl.
Keep the bike in the garage for a week or two, and spend the petrol money on a new flasher one :)

Incidentally, when you say bowl, is it an actual bowl, or a taller version? And if its the taller version....is it a actual bowl or a lid?

Edit...seen your post now.

Incidentally, when you say bowl, is it an actual bowl, or a taller version? And if its the taller version....is it a actual bowl or a lid?

Edit...seen your post now.

Yeah, can be a tad confusing. The bowl s the one with the lid & blade, it think the taller one is called a beaker.

Back