WAMT....what annoyed me today!

we have to lift it up, so they can put it down, same amount of effort :ROFLMAO:

Nah. Flipping it down is way easier. :)
I'd rather put the damn thing down myself than the alternative p***y seat.
Here, the seat and lid down is the default non-use position. Otherwise, what's the point in the lid being there? :)

The Sunday drivers are out a day early. Dithering, no lane discipline, no indicators and not looking. Worst of the lot, the ones driving hybrids.

The Sunday drivers are out a day early. Dithering, no lane discipline, no indicators and not looking. Worst of the lot, the ones driving hybrids.

Closely followed by Beemer drivers. :LOL:

Closely followed by Beemer drivers. :LOL:
Surprisingly I didn't encounter any of that part of the breed this morning. They must have been regrouping ready to unleash their driving habits on others.

Last Sunday, about 6am, two drivers managed to hit each other on a nearly empty M6. :rolleyes:
Closed a lane while crews cleaned up the bits.

Closely followed by Beemer drivers
Blocking the outside lane with their ridiculously slow speeds when I'm trying to make "Good progress" :D

Trying to overtake? :D
Surprisingly I didn't encounter any of that part of the breed this morning. They must have been regrouping ready to unleash their driving habits on others.
Blocking the outside lane with their ridiculously slow speeds when I'm trying to make "Good progress" :D

I was thinking more of them completely forgetting that BMWs also come with indicators as standard. :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking more of them completely forgetting that BMWs also come with indicators as standard. :ROFLMAO:

Nah! using the indicators is for the proles not the lords of the road :rolleyes:(n)

I always thought they were optional extras with that make :thinking:
And a bloody expensive one at that :D

Seeing at least 6 dead hegehogs on the road this morning :(
No wonder it's been ages since I last saw a live one in wild

Seeing at least 6 dead hegehogs on the road this morning :(
No wonder it's been ages since I last saw a live one in wild

6 of them..........a loss of some significance bearing in mind how endangered they are :(

Having a Facebook posting Deleted from a Photography group for suggesting that "I want to be a Model Photographer, what Lens do I want" was hardly adequate information and that a bit of research and more info, Camera, type of Model, etc might produce a better answer.

In about 3 Hours I got more than 100 likes, about 50/50 responses in Sensible/Silly answers then it got deleted.

The missus. She's gone to work today about 18 miles from home. She rang up to say that there was only 10 miles' range and she had left her purse at home. When pressed further (ie why didn't she fill up this morning on the way to work), it turns out she had 50miles range but was running late so put her foot down. :banghead:

So muggins here is now at the petrol station she asked me to meet her at with her credit card.

The missus. She's gone to work today about 18 miles from home. She rang up to say that there was only 10 miles' range and she had left her purse at home. When pressed further (ie why didn't she fill up this morning on the way to work), it turns out she had 50miles range but was running late so put her foot down. :banghead:

So muggins here is now at the petrol station she asked me to meet her at with her credit card.

You can pay at Shell and BP stations with a phone app now. Shell app takes paypal and apple pay. One to make use of if she's very forgetful :)

I very much doubt she had used all that fuel. The 10 miles left would just be if she continued to drive as she had been. She would probably have had around 25 miles at least, I doubt the range would have dropped further as she drove normally again.

You can pay at Shell and BP stations with a phone app now. Shell app takes paypal and apple pay. One to make use of if she's very forgetful :)
It's happened twice in the last three months and never before then. I'd have to set it up on her account but it might be an option.

I very much doubt she had used all that fuel. The 10 miles left would just be if she continued to drive as she had been. She would probably have had around 25 miles at least, I doubt the range would have dropped further as she drove normally again.
I did tell her that but she was too worried about being stranded.

Car taken into dealer today for getting it to work hands free properly - iPhone was originally paired with car and hands free has worked with a friend's iPhone in my car.

Car came back - nice and clean [ better when it had been bought from another branch of the same dealer ] BUT
1) now can't pair iPhone :(
2) am busy trying to set up all the displays as they were, and as that page is missing from my hand book [ among quite a few pages :( ] I'm not succeeding
3) Why did they have to fiddle with the car being left on Automatic lights ?

Grrrr - will have to pay them a visit tomorrow and I could well do without that bit of hassle

Car taken into dealer today for getting it to work hands free properly - iPhone was originally paired with car and hands free has worked with a friend's iPhone in my car.

Car came back - nice and clean [ better when it had been bought from another branch of the same dealer ] BUT
1) now can't pair iPhone :(
2) am busy trying to set up all the displays as they were, and as that page is missing from my hand book [ among quite a few pages :( ] I'm not succeeding
3) Why did they have to fiddle with the car being left on Automatic lights ?

Grrrr - will have to pay them a visit tomorrow and I could well do without that bit of hassle
Assuming your C Max has voice activation, press the voice activation button on the steering wheel and say " pair phone" you should then get a message to search for your car on your phone. Select your vehicle on your phone and check the number on your phone matches the number on the vehicle touchscreen. The touchscreen will let you know if the phone has paired.

Assuming your C Max has voice activation, press the voice activation button on the steering wheel and say " pair phone" you should then get a message to search for your car on your phone. Select your vehicle on your phone and check the number on your phone matches the number on the vehicle touchscreen. The touchscreen will let you know if the phone has paired.

Brilliant - thanks I'll try that in the morning :)

Wonderful - phone now paired. When my other driver returns from Germany he can pair his own phone :p

All settings now restored to the way I had them

Wonderful - phone now paired. When my other driver returns from Germany he can pair his own phone :p

All settings now restored to the way I had them
If you need further details from the owners manual, you should be able to download it off the Ford Site.

My damn elbow :mad:
Smashed it a few years ago, got full use back and mostly it's ok, but occasionally,
like today, it aches like hell and I get pins and needles in my had, making
it useless, bet it will be fine again tomorrow

Smashed it a few years ago, got full use back and mostly it's ok, but occasionally,
Damp weather?

Grrr - I know that feeling - I've 2 elbows like that and we had heavy rain and possibly some hailstones today . If you get the rain we had - very very heavy and only lasted about 10 mins each time - but you wouldn't want to have been caught out in it !

Grrr - I know that feeling - I've 2 elbows like that and we had heavy rain and possibly some hailstones today . If you get the rain we had - very very heavy and only lasted about 10 mins each time - but you wouldn't want to have been caught out in it !

Day off, but supposed to be going to a BBQ, so IU don't have to be out in it.
Weather doesn't normally affect my elbow, it just happens some days for no apparent reason,
makes my left hand next to useless, then all goes back to normal, dunno if having a metal implant
makes any difference ?

Day off, but supposed to be going to a BBQ, so IU don't have to be out in it.
Weather doesn't normally affect my elbow, it just happens some days for no apparent reason,
makes my left hand next to useless, then all goes back to normal, dunno if having a metal implant
makes any difference ?

My theory is it's a change in air pressure rather than rain. I've had it in the climb or descent in an airliner. It stops like flicking a switch as soon as the pressure stabilises.

My theory is it's a change in air pressure rather than rain. I've had it in the climb or descent in an airliner. It stops like flicking a switch as soon as the pressure stabilises.

Now that sounds interesting, went and check the barometer and pressure has dropped so that might be a thought.
It's fine again today, not aching at all

I don't have any metal in my elbows - just nasty gaps in one with resultant nerve damage, and thanks to a really horrific dislocation in the other - some weakness and now OA in both !

I do have problems in cold damp weather and at other odd times too.

It can be a right royal PITA at times

I don't have any metal in my elbows - just nasty gaps in one with resultant nerve damage, and thanks to a really horrific dislocation in the other - some weakness and now OA in both !

I do have problems in cold damp weather and at other odd times too.

It can be a right royal PITA at times
Looks to me that you don't know your arse from your elbow. ;)

Back