WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Being out when the jehovahs witnesses completely ignored the sign on the front door and knocked.

Reactions: Nod
One of the joys of life is teaching the young of such new words!!!

Well today I went into work and the lazy gits from yesterday at work had trashed the canteen and the staff bathrooms they were shocking.. but worse than that someone was sick on the bathroom floor and called me to clear it up. I was so shocked i couldn't say anything she just walked off and left me to it. i was less than Happy i can tell you..

Well today I went into work and the lazy gits from yesterday at work had trashed the canteen and the staff bathrooms they were shocking.. but worse than that someone was sick on the bathroom floor and called me to clear it up. I was so shocked i couldn't say anything she just walked off and left me to it. i was less than Happy i can tell you..

I wouldn't have cleaned it up, not in a month of Sundays...simple as that.

nor would have I but as my job is cleaning it would have been passed to one of my team i did it as she buggered off home, but i am going to speak to her boss tomorrow now i have clamed down.

we had a guy who took a dump in one of the showers in our bunkhouse ... our cleaners still had to clear it up but i sent the unsanitary git a bill for the extra cleaning and paid it to the cleaner as a nasty jobs bonus

Bloody Christmas,the mad rush everything starting to closes down,no one here till after the New Year,wasn't Christmas just 2 days years ago,I remember just taking a couple of days of then back to work.

:(

Screeching unaccompanied schoolgirls in Wagamama this lunchtime. Couldn't hear ourselves think. Oh, and the brat sat next to me using his chopsticks as drumsticks and all the glasses (including mine) as cymbals.

WAMT - Going in to Hamleys and discovering that the item I wanted was 45% more expensive in their shop than on their website.

WAMT - Trying to book a hotel for a trip to Cape Town in January. Did the research last night, found one that seemed to be the best trade off between price / quality / location etc. Discussed it with my wife this evening and she agreed with my choice. Went to book it and found the price has gone up overnight from £461 to £542. WTF? That's over 17% extra! Quick conflab to decide whether we still think it's the best option. Looked at some of the others again but decided that this was still our first choice even at the higher price. Went back to the PC to book it, and it's gone up AGAIN. £566 now. That's an extra £24 in 20 minutes!!!!!

As others have suggested they track you, if you go back they know you are interested and put the price up each time.

I try from a different browser or delete cookies when they do that. If it doesn't work I'll not bother as I don't like that attitude to customers.

It is Mrs Fracs birthday

Grey, damp weather.

Planning to catch the 10:12 bus but village post office decides this morning of all mornings to not open until 10:30.. Now having to wait for the 12:12!
One of those things but....I wanted to get to town get all last minute bits and get home earlier!

Planning to catch the 10:12 bus but village post office decides this morning of all mornings to not open until 10:30.. Now having to wait for the 12:12!
One of those things but....I wanted to get to town get all last minute bits and get home earlier!

OK....I'm racking my brain....How does the post office affect the bus times? :thinking:

OK....I'm racking my brain....How does the post office affect the bus times? :thinking:

Because it wasnt open until 10:30am, meaning that T couldnt get the 10:12am bus as she had to wait to go in the PO first, missing the 10:12am bus (y)

Maybe she had to do something at the post office before catching the bus...?

Edit... Nick beat me to it by 5 seconds!

Last edited:
PMSL!... I guess I should have stated...

I needed to get money out to pay for the bus! :D

Off now to try again!

PMSL!... I guess I should have stated...

I needed to get money out to pay for the bus! :D

Off now to try again!

Ah...Rigggght. Now I see.
Honestly these boys know nothing :)

Robbing the post office, maybe? :)
Dave

Wish I'd thought of that before I took my own money! ;)

The bus is hardly a suitable get-away vehicle though is it? :D

Trust me the way the bus drivers go down these country roads! I'm sure they are practicing formula 1:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
What Annoyed Me Today...

Absolutely Nothing :)

and as the first bottle is now uncorked, nothing else will today.

WAMT? Not being able to see properly for a couple of hours after having a few close ups taken of the insides of my minces. Back to normal now though so barely an annoyance worth mentioning.

the WCMUT thread going pear shaped.

WAMT? Not being able to see properly for a couple of hours after having a few close ups taken of the insides of my minces. Back to normal now though so barely an annoyance worth mentioning.

Oh. been there, both parents had issues with Cataracts / Glaucoma / Macular Degeneration, and every time I go for an eye-test these days I get the dilating eye-drops treatment, followed by the "sit in the dark corner of the opthalmists office for a hour or so until I can cope with going outside without wearing a pair of 10-Stop ND's as Pince-Nez..." - Still - it's worth it every time I get the "all clear" - you only get issued one set of certain round objects, and it's worth looking after 'em...

I turned my back for 10 seconds and my pan of rosemary and apple jelly boiled over. Have spent the last 5 hours trying everything to fix our 2 week old hob :crying:

And after:

I turned my back for 10 seconds and my pan of rosemary and apple jelly boiled over. Have spent the last 5 hours trying everything to fix our 2 week old hob :crying:

Would you like to borrow some extra curse words? I know I'd need them

The air has been a bit blue

I turned my back for 10 seconds and my pan of rosemary and apple jelly boiled over.

That sounds nice. I made a couple of litres of chilli red pepper jam yesterday. No spillages though - and when I went to buy the chillies, they were being marked down to half price. So that will make it taste even better.

Steve.

Would you like to borrow some extra curse words? I know I'd need them
Its OK Trace, we have heard Kelly's full Repertoire in the staff room, she has it covered (y)

@kelack Eh? Kelly :D

Back