WAMT....what annoyed me today!

Having to hear Slades Merry christmas song. I pray for a year where I can avoid hearing it, this year alas wasn't one them

Now that it exists, you can't 'un-invent' it so unfortunately, such a year will never exist again!

Steve.

noticing a Buzzard sitting on a post in a lay by as I drove by, managing to slowly drive up pretty close to it and then have someone decide to use the layby for a U turn ... bye bye buzzard :(

I turned my back for 10 seconds and my pan of rosemary and apple jelly boiled over. Have spent the last 5 hours trying everything to fix our 2 week old hob :crying:

Ouch!

You're lucky, if you work in retail you have to listen to the same 1hr cd for 8 hours a day, every day since 1st Dec!

I'd have commited murder by now...and probably have got away with it by reason of insanity!

I was expecting Sainsburys to be packed on Sunday, and I wasn't disappointed. But the in-aisle congestion was not helped by a chavette parading up and down with the largest twin buggy I have even seen. No sprogs, just the buggy. And she didn't appear to be doing any shopping, just magically appearing in each chuffing aisle in front of me.

Doing her christmas shoplifting?

Reactions: PMN
What annoyed me today. Someone playing christmas songs in work. Having to hear Slades Merry christmas song. I pray for a year where I can avoid hearing it, this year alas wasn't one them

Possibly slightly prefferable to "heeeeal the wooorllldd , lett them knooow its christmassss time " (yes i know its a good cause - its still maudlin tacky crap though)

I'd have commited murder by now...and probably have got away with it by reason of insanity!
I came close at times! Especially the women who kicked off because she couldn't get the bread she wanted at 6:30 this morning. It was obviously MY fault that the delivery hadn't arrived in time.:arghh:

WAM about two hours ago - discovering that I only have one headlight on dip beam (and its the drivers side thats blown) ... sigh.

Look out for a WAMT post on the 27th (when halfrauds reopens) about the stupidity of the design on ford focus headlights (where you have to slide the whole unit out to change a bulb) - Ive been here before and i'm not looking foward to it one little bit

You and I agree????

Now THAT annoys me...outrages me....

i too am outraged (crap does that mean we agree again :LOL: ) - stil its chrimbo , a time of p*** on earth or something

1001 emails this morning about the sales. Bloody hell , we need to hire a lorry to get rid of the Christmas wrapping paper. I don't want to buy anything else.

Having to hear Slades Merry christmas song. I pray for a year where I can avoid hearing it, this year alas wasn't one them

Actually, further to my previous response, I have just realised that I haven't heard it at all this year!

Steve.

WAMT? Only the weather which would have made a planned motorbike ride a wet one and since it was for fun would have spoiled the point of it. Does mean that I can stay in my dressing gown all day watching cr@p on TV!

........just New Years crapping eve to put up with.

Quiet night in and avoiding all things Jools Holland! !
Absolutely, not going out, not watching sh@t on the telly.

May start a thread in OOF....Miserable gits of the world unite...;)

To be inundated with clowns you hardly know wanting to shake your hand,wishing you all the goddamned best and thier fat ugly women offering a heavily made up cheek to be kissed........................please,please,please,just leave me the f*** alone............i`d rather eat raw sewage.

To be inundated with clowns you hardly know wanting to shake your hand,wishing you all the goddamned best and thier fat ugly women offering a heavily made up cheek to be kissed........................please,please,please,just leave me the f*** alone............i`d rather eat raw sewage.
But I didn't say out where, I was thinking the north pole actually :D

Reactions: ST4
Now there is a bloody good idea for next year.

You don't have to go that far. Sweden will do the trick :)

I make a point of going to bed before 12am on Hogmanay. Sadly I get woken up with fireworks usually. I pray this time it rains like hell to put a dampner on it so I get some sleep

I make a point of going to bed before 12am on Hogmanay. Sadly I get woken up with fireworks usually. I pray this time it rains like hell to put a dampner on it so I get some sleep
Shouldnt you be out celebrating with your friends?

Last edited:
Even in her 60s, Agnetha........ MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Back