WAMT....what annoyed me today!

People parking on yellow lines, switching their hazards on and going shopping..clamp and tow their frikin' cars :)

Cheers.

Scrub off yellow lines, then park without hazard lights and shop till you drop :p

If UKIP stood for UK irresponsible parking, I would fully support them.

WAMT.... The f***ing brain dead musical compilation they used as a soundtrack for the London fireworks. Honestly, where do they get these people?

The mod that closes the thread when you've just written a huge response... :D
he/she was probably reading the drafts as they saved and thought better of you getting it posted ;)

People saying or writing 'New Years' without 'Day' or writing 'Years' without an apostrophe.

It's 'New Year's Day'.

Steve.

being confused without having had a drink last night :thinking:

Someone contacted me wanting 5 B&W prints specifically printed 30cm across by 40cm down of Glasgow for some frames they already have

Given I compose to fill a 3x2 aspect ratio and tend to shoot in a landscape orientation fulfilling this requirement won't be easy. I've done some crops but I know, and I suspect he will know, they don't right. My lovely images ruined, in the name of commerce.

Someone contacted me wanting 5 B&W prints specifically printed 30cm across by 40cm down of Glasgow for some frames they already have

Given I compose to fill a 3x2 aspect ratio and tend to shoot in a landscape orientation fulfilling this requirement won't be easy. I've done some crops but I know, and I suspect he will know, they don't right. My lovely images ruined, in the name of commerce.
If your getting paid, don`t worry too much about it Steve.

On my way to get the curry tonight, I've driven my own car for the first time in two weeks. Unfortunately the wiper stalk is the one with the lights. So instead of wiping my window I was flashing the car in front. And then I did it again and again. What a plonker I am.

If you drive a Civic type R on the Leighton buzzard road tonight then I have to apologise.

On my way to get the curry tonight, I've driven my own car for the first time in two weeks. Unfortunately the wiper stalk is the one with the lights. So instead of wiping my window I was flashing the car in front. And then I did it again and again. What a plonker I am.

If you drive a Civic type R on the Leighton buzzard road tonight then I have to apologise.

Similar happened to me recently only it was left with no fuel :mad:

Similar happened to me recently only it was left with no fuel :mad:
LOL You are not my wife are you? She has a real habit of return in the car with the fuel low light on....

:eek: Are you going to the Nutters meet Michaela?

Its in my signature and one not to be missed (y)

Sorry Guys...Gonna have to give this one a miss as my parents are coming over from Ireland to stay and they don't leave until the 19th otherwise I would def went for it....maybe next time

Sorry Guys...Gonna have to give this one a miss as my parents are coming over from Ireland to stay and they don't leave until the 19th otherwise I would def went for it....maybe next time
No worries Mike, There'll be one next year too :)

Bono.

Back