Warehouse Express Question

Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody used Warehouse Express (Now called WEX I believe) ? What is their service like for next day delivery?

Thanks

I have used them twice and they have been excellent and delivery has been next day

Spent more than I care to remember with them, 99% faultless in all matters.

Slight hitch once, partially my fault, partially theirs, satisfactory conclusion nevertheless.

(y)

Just to continue the theme, I have used them a few times and they have always been excellent.

My 7D came from them over Christmas and even with the holidays etc the service was great

They do have a good rep as one of the main online dealers, and delivery is prompt - unlike most.

I bought a set of studio lights.
The inner box had a hole punched in yet the outer packaging from postage was flawless indicating the damage was done in the warehouse. The lights worked fine.

I've asked for information about lights which they gave and subsequently turned out to be inaccurate.

On another occasion I bought another set of studio lights.
One of the modelling bulbs was broken on arrival.
They sent out a replacement but it was for a different manufacturers light so would not have worked apparently.
Then one of the heads developed a fault on the first day of use.
I sent the whole lot back - they collected - and asked for a full refund - which I got easily and painlessly. On that basis I feel confident about shopping with them again

So I've not had the best of experiences with them but by no means has it been the worst. I would shop there again. Although I would prefer to pop into my local Jacobs or Calumet.

Last edited:
Generally very good. I've had a couple of small issues but resolved quickly.

They get a good (y)

Used them many times and been to their showroom which is impressive. Delivery has always been excellent, apart from one occasion when my goods were sent to the wrong end of the country, but that was the courier's fault.

I also had to return a soft lens for replacement. The issue was dealt with swiftly and without drama.

Top marks from me.(y)

Back