Warehouse Express

Edit My Images
No
Not usually given to expressing my opinion I feel I have with regards to Warehouse express.
I have used other online companies without problem.
I decided to go with them after reading good reviews for my latest purchase, a new lens over £1800 in value.
I paid extra for delivery on Saturday and was told that it will be with me before 1pm.
I have tried constantly to get in touch with them today, as the item has not been delivered, but cannot get an answer or a return phone call or a return email from them.
why is the customer service in this country so poor and why do these companies provide such a poor service.

Maybe you should do a search on Warehose express and Canon 5d2, your eyes would be opened.

I must say I ordered my new printer from them as they where the only ones who had it in stock.

I specified a certain day, and it was delivered at 10:30am on the day I requested. Should it develop a fault I dread to think what a palava it might be to get fixed.

One thing though it may not be Warehouse's fault in this case it may be a bunch of lazy arse couriers who are late.

Last edited:
I always use Warehouseexpress hav'nt had any problems.Maybe they were just having a chaotic day at their end.

I have had nothing from Warehouse express or anyone else.
They are responsible for any company they use, I would chase the delivery company but as I have had not contact from Warehouse express and cant get a response from the currently, cant chase the delivery company if of course it has been dispatched by warehouse express

I have had nothing from Warehouse express or anyone else.
They are responsible for any company they use, I would chase the delivery company but as I have had not contact from Warehouse express and cant get a response from the currently, cant chase the delivery company if of course it has been dispatched by warehouse express

Im surprised you haven't received a confirmation of order email with details of the dispatch , I usually get one the straight away. Warehouse express are only available on the phone monday to friday so if it hasn't arrived later today you will have to get on to it at 8am Monday. Its a pain and this has happened to me with other companies and its always the courier that is at fault, unfortunately once the company has handed over to them then you are at their mercy.

I really dont understand why you would join a forum and make your 1st post about having a pop at WE. Like many businesses, they close over the weekend, how is that bad customer service? If they did maintain staff round the clock, prices would go up and then you would no doubt moan they are too expensive. The delivery problem is probably due to the courier.

I have had great service from them in the past and they would be my 1st choice again.

why is the customer service in this country so poor and why do these companies provide such a poor service.

Yet you say
I have used other online companies without problem.

Make your mind up!

If you haven't had an email confirming your order and advising of despatch I don't see how you expect it to turn up at all.

You should have got onto WHE as soon as you realised you had no order confirmation.

Their normal order line number is only open Monday to Friday and they aim to respond to emails within one business day so I aren't surprised you haven't had a response or been able to get hold of someone today.

I've order from them quite a few times over the last few years, probs about 10k of gear in total and not had any real issues with them, whenever I have had a delivery issue its been the courier just stuffing a card through the letter box rather than knocking or ringing the bell, cant really blame WHE for that, sometimes you get a bad delivery person.

Had cause to return a few things to them and that's all gone smoothly too, not bought much from them recently though as I think their prices aren't as competitive for most things as they used to be.

I know its tough to wait any length of time when you have ordered new gear, were all like kids at xmas :) but I try to be patient these days and plan ahead and not use premium/express delivery for stuff ... tis a nice saving and a good exercise in patience :)

I bought a filter from them which arrived the next day as they said.

Most times I've had a problem buying online it's the courier, Home Delivery Network have lost the Lowepro I was expecting this week. Ordered from Amazon and trying to get this rectified has been annoying.

I hope you get your new toy delivered soon.

There you go knorth, plenty of feedback for you to respond too..

I have used WE without a hitch, there are others i know of that have had problems with the delivery service, which i think was city link, so perhaps there some blame there, surly if it don't turn up when suggested you will be entitled to a refund...

Have you tried there online chat?.

Wex currently use Royal mail for there deliveries they used to use city link who were C**p but i have had no probs since they seemingly changed and i order plenty from them, Unfortunately they cannot guarantee delivery since they use a third party company and they do not claim to guarantee delivery if you check there web site. If you ordered online then you would have received a despatch email and tracking code to check the status as you have had no correspondence from them then i guess its not been despatched

I really dont understand why you would join a forum and make your 1st post about having a pop at WE. Like many businesses, they close over the weekend, how is that bad customer service? If they did maintain staff round the clock, prices would go up and then you would no doubt moan they are too expensive. The delivery problem is probably due to the courier.

I have had great service from them in the past and they would be my 1st choice again.

My thoughts too.
Never had any bother with them. RM once lost an item WE had sent me and a replacement was sent without any hassle at all.
I ordered 2 items from them today and had a confirmation email by return saying delivery will be next Tuesday.

Used them before without any problems and I will use them again.

Knorth26,

Not sure how you've placed your order, but if it was done online then you should be receiving email confirmations every step of the way, especially once they've dispatch the item.

I have to say, I've not once had any issues with WHE (and I am a very picky and hard to please kind of person), I'm also inclined to agree with others here, this is probably a courier issue.

On a different note, :welcome: to the forum; hope we see more of you around here :)

Used them lots of time with no issue.

Just been sorting through my emails, I definately got an order confirmation for my printer. Had nothing after that but at least I knew my order had gone through.

When you made your order did you notice if the item had a green icon beside it indicating it was in stock?

Could it be that you never noticed that the item was not in stock, in which case it would be on back order and you would not hear any more until it was dispatched.

Once it is dispatched, and providing it is not a low value item going by RM untracked, you would be sent an email with a tracking number to let you follow the delivery process.

I'v used them for year's now and never had any problems matter of fact if I saw this thread yesterday I would have told them you needed them, one thing does spring to mind have you been scammed by a look alike site???

They are responsible for any company they use

They are responsible for the company they use but cannot control that company, just issue it with their ideals by offering you different levels of delivery.

Fot what it's worth can't ever think of a delivery I have required guaranteed Saturday delivery, my reasoning, as both the courier companies as well as Royal Mail work shorter saturday hours the chances of it not arriving are massively increased and then leaves you to stew for the rest of the weekend.
Personally I prefer to receive my parcels first thing Monday so my week starts on a high note and not like yours with irate phone calls first thing Monday morning.

Never had a problem with them personally - I've spend £££ with them with no issue (one time I had a problem they arrange a collect / swap-out same day)

I got something else from them last week - delivered Friday, ordered Wednesday.

Back