Wasdale in changing weather

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Lovely images, Wastwater is such a nice location.

It is really all about the first image which is excellent. I like the last one too.

Maybe a tiny bit of crop from the top right corner would look good on the first.

Fab set Alf, especially the first, the arc of the rainbow is ace.

Fantastic set, Alf (y)

Thanks Mike

Lovely images, Wastwater is such a nice location.

Thanks Jim

Great set. I love weather conditions like this. First and last for me Alf. (y)

Thanks Jason

It is really all about the first image which is excellent. I like the last one too.

Maybe a tiny bit of crop from the top right corner would look good on the first.

Thanks is the crop to get the rainbow more central?

Fab set Alf, especially the first, the arc of the rainbow is ace.

Thanks Steve

The colours of the last one are something special.

Thanks Stephen a brief moment of direct sun made me walk back from the car and start shooting again to get that

Thanks is the crop to get the rainbow more central?

That would be part of the reasoning. A bit less sky, less of the bit on the right and more rainbow, more in the centre... In fact I would add a slight soft -exp grad down the sky, and make the clouds more vibrant blue to get the rainbow stand out even more. I am sure it wouldn't do any harm.

Cracking set Alf of a destination I head for every time I visit Cumbria ( nice little pub at Wasdale Head too, great food )

Les :)

That would be part of the reasoning. A bit less sky, less of the bit on the right and more rainbow, more in the centre... In fact I would add a slight soft -exp grad down the sky, and make the clouds more vibrant blue to get the rainbow stand out even more. I am sure it wouldn't do any harm.

Thanks for that I had a quick try of making the clouds/sleet more blue and it did work

Great set.
Love #1

Thanks Robert

Cracking set Alf of a destination I head for every time I visit Cumbria ( nice little pub at Wasdale Head too, great food )

Les :)

Thanks Les
I go reasonably often as it is about minutes away

Back