*waving* Hiiiii.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya!

I'm Cornish born and bred, but now live in Cheshire.. so my accent is Cornish with a northern twang (depends how many glasses of wine I've had).

I live in Wilmslow with my Fiancé and dog Lola (pictured below). Apologies to anyone that gets annoyed by my uploads of Lola, she's just my favourite subject right now.

I'm a complete beginner photographer using a Nikon D3300. Still have the standard lens too. [emoji17]But nonetheless, I seem to have fallen in love with photography recently. I hope that maybe one day over the next couple of years I can become as good as some of the amazing photographers on here so I can make this hobby a profession.

As mentioned, I'm from Cheshire and love landscape photography so if anyone has any good suggestions for a walk with the pooch I'm all ears.

Final question, I've noticed (I'm using the mobile app at the moment) that some people's thread have a preview of the pictures inside the thread. However I posted on earlier and mine didn't do that. Could anyone tell me how to do that?

Hope you all enjoy the glorious sun while we have it. Have a good day folks.

Richard!

IMG_0559.JPG

Hi Richard and welcome. :wave:............There are lots of good photo opportunities at Styll country park and Quarry bank mill just a couple of miles from Wilmslow.(y)

I live in Wilmslow with my Fiancé and dog Lola (pictured below). Apologies to anyone that gets annoyed by my uploads of Lola, she's just my favourite subject right now.

Hi and welcome and all that :D

Don't worry about posting pictures of Lola. What are cameras for if not for taking pictures of the people (and dogs are people) and places and things we love :D

PS.
Lovely picture :D

Hi Richard, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

@charlychuck I'm just on my way out to style mill tonight. I live just around the corner. Haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@charlychuck I'm just on my way out to style mill tonight. I live just around the corner. Haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
If you want Kingfishers you can find them at the rear of the mill,(y)

Thanks for the heads up charlychuckchuck. Unfortunately the lighting was pretty poor when i ended up getting to Quarry bank. Tried to get some photos of the waterfall but it was too dark!

I'll try next time [emoji16]

Thanks Andyred!

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum :wave:

Back