WBMT.....What baffled me today

Admin #1

Edit My Images
No
When car drivers are sat at red traffic lights and they don`t realise the lights have changed to green until prompted by the honk of somebody elses horn, why do they set off like scalded cat?

I got out my car and went to see what was wrong wiht the driver in front not moving when lights changed... bless him.. fast asleep :)

People (notably women?) who don't mind their mouths getting licked by dogs. :confused:
Never understood that, dog licks its balls,dick and arse then licks someones face.................:eek:

I got out my car and went to see what was wrong wiht the driver in front not moving when lights changed... bless him.. fast asleep :)

I fell asleep behind the wheel once too.
Had been sitting hours on the motorway which was closed due to an accident and nodded off.
Ooops :LOL:

My experience is that they are more likely to be pi**ing about on their phone. Idiots!! If they can't drive from A to B without texting, facebooking, tweeting (or even TP'ing) etc. then they shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel. Can you tell it annoys me? :rage::rage::rage:

WBMT? LtUaE!!! (I'm easily baffled.)

When car drivers are sat at red traffic lights and they don`t realise the lights have changed to green until prompted by the honk of somebody elses horn, why do they set off like scalded cat?

@42 seconds

The human race baffles me everyday ;)

Never understood that, dog licks its balls,dick and arse then licks someones face.................:eek:
Dog's are pretty resilient creatures, and generally, do this with out coming to any harm.
:D

Well, the poor thing's got to get the s*** off its tongue somehow!

People driving at 40 on a NSL trunk road, then staying at 40 when said road goes through a 30 mph village. Just why?

them being dyckheads can't be ruled out.

People driving at 40 on a NSL trunk road, then staying at 40 when said road goes through a 30 mph village. Just why?

Yep happens down here too, and the idiots that do 25/30 until you reach a straight bit of road then speed up and immediately brake hard at the
first slightest curve in the road :banghead:

This is my mother in law.... we have always joked about it, but we were checking her renewal date (she is 79) on her license last weekend and discovered that she got caught for speeding in the aforementioned village a couple of years ago!
Funny, she never told us about that one and looked suitably embarrassed too!

Protestors vandalising a war memorial. What's wrong with them? Just why?

Because we talk?!
And in general chat it's something that someone might say... ? :rolleyes:

Which is fine.
I just don't see why she should have specifically mentioned it, or why she should feel remotely embarrassed by it.

Protestors vandalising a war memorial. What's wrong with them? Just why?

They have the mental capacity of a used teabag.

I think the leaves will make more sense ;)

Protesters protesting about the results of a fair democratic election. You had your say, the rest of the country disagrees, get over it.

My family of badgers will not eat:

Peanuts.
Fruit.
Dead rabbits.

or anything else that the experts say they will. Baffled am I.

My family of badgers will not eat:

Peanuts.
Fruit.
Dead rabbits.

or anything else that the experts say they will. Baffled am I.

Try dry dog food or even the tinned stuff, the ones I visit love it

Last edited:
Protesters protesting about the results of a fair democratic election. You had your say, the rest of the country disagrees, get over it.
But thats the point though as being discussed elsewhere
CON 36.9 %
LAB 30.4 %
UKIP 12.6 %
LD 7.9 %
SNP 4.7 %
GRN 3.8 %

59.4% of the voters didn't get their chosen party.

CON 36.9 %
LAB 30.4 %
UKIP 12.6 %
LD 7.9 %
SNP 4.7 %
GRN 3.8 %

What? Wrong thread?

Try dry dog food or even the tinned stuff, the ones I visit love it
Tried it Ingrid, they are not interested. Plus I would rather feed them what they eat naturally. Currently trying road kill phessies.

CON 36.9 %
LAB 30.4 %
UKIP 12.6 %
LD 7.9 %
SNP 4.7 %
GRN 3.8 %

Irrelevant thought (as are the overall percentages in general but that's been dragged up in way too many threads already), they had their chance along with everyone else, no need to get so butt-hurt about it.

Tried it Ingrid, they are not interested. Plus I would rather feed them what they eat naturally. Currently trying road kill phessies.

I do know what you mean, do they need feeding or can they find their own, I just used it to get them used to my scent so if I went up with the camera
they were used to me ;)

I do know what you mean, do they need feeding or can they find their own, I just used it to get them used to my scent so if I went up with the camera
they were used to me ;)
Oh they find their own and are doing well. Just that I would like to help them along and get some decent pics.

Irrelevant thought (as are the overall percentages in general but that's been dragged up in way too many threads already
Totally relevant, and worth another mention.

no need to get so butt-hurt about it.
I'm not butt hurt about it, I don't trust any of the self serving bass-fish
The only butt hurt that will happen though is when we all get shafted, which is a foregone conclusion,
who ever gained power

Totally relevant, and worth another mention.

I'm not butt hurt about it, I don't trust any of the self serving bass-fish
The only butt hurt that will happen though is when we all get shafted, which is a foregone conclusion,
who ever gained power

Getting shafted? Our debt went from 40 or so billion to over 80 billion in under 5 years with Labour. So they spent 10 billion money they didn't have every year. The conservatives have reduced this debt, so yes we are screwed. Screwed by Labour and now we have to pay the bill.

Back