WBMT.....What baffled me today

My family of badgers will not eat:

Peanuts.
Fruit.
Dead rabbits.

or anything else that the experts say they will. Baffled am I.

Not tried dead rabbits with the badgers here but they won't take chicken or fruit, but not eating peanuts surprises me.

I'm sometimes worried that my desire to catch them on the trail camera or see them is doing their diet no good as I always use peanuts and they really go for them. It is easy in the morning to know if the badgers have visited in the night - if every nut has gone it is a sure sign the badgers have been.

Dave

@BRASH new car, just why?

Scrivens???? :eek::eek:
No ip match I've checked :D
Bedsides you hardly ever see the re-incarnated Js in OoF let alone the toilet threads.

I didn't realise that you needed to pass a test to watch TV :D

He changes channels reeeeally quickly :LOL:

Sorry Steve. ..just joshin' ;)

This baffles (and annoys) me everytime I see it. Why do some dog owners go to the trouble of buying the little poo bags (and probably the dispenser thingy too), use the bags to pick up the dog mess, tie the bag and then HANG IT ON A BRANCH?!

They have done the hard part, including the risk of getting dog mess on their hands. All they have to do is put the bag in a bin, but no, they hang the bag on a branch.

Its beyond me.

Dave

The usual excuse is that they'll pick the bag off the tree when they come back...

WBMT is how I can pack something then need it 10 minutes later then can't find it in the suitcase! Managed after completely unpacking both cases... Am I allowed to call myself a farquit or will I get a slapped wrist for cheating the filter? Luckily my balls are still in their bag and I can just about see the screw heads that hold my brane in! :D

VW camper vans. The old air cooled type from the sixties and seventies. Underpowered , slow, no comforts, why the hell are they so popular and why on Gods earth do they command such a price?

Archaic, uncomfortable pieces of crap.

And they smell of petrol when you put the heater on.

Their popularity has always baffled me too.

Steve.

I said to the man "Are you trying to tempt me? Because I come from the land of plenty."

Yes another baffled type here.

VW camper vans. The old air cooled type from the sixties and seventies. Underpowered , slow, no comforts, why the hell are they so popular and why on Gods earth do they command such a price?

It's like all old things, they seem so much better today then when we actually owned them.

Never understood that, dog licks its balls,dick and arse then licks someones face.................:eek:

Many dog owners let their "four legged family member" do this. Vom.....

I want one :love:
Only got the lego version so far
15024489983_ab19abcac2_z.jpg

Last edited:
Many dog owners let their "four legged family member" do this. Vom.....
For the record, I never let my dog lick my balls, dick nor arse.

Last edited:
For the record, I never let my dog like my balls, dick nor arse.

So your dog reads your face book page now does he?
(In before you edit :D )

b*****d :)

Actually, my apologies. I should take personal responsibility for my spelling. Not blame you for picking up on it. Or apple for changing it. I'll take personal responsibility for it and blame Thatcher.

But does he let you lick his? And if so, do you like it?

I'll take personal responsibility for it and blame Thatcher.
I was getting worried about you for a minute, I'm glad to see you are feeling fine again (y)

But does he let you lick his? And if so, do you like it?

They are too hairy, he doesn't shave. And I don't get the fermicator on his underbody. So, no.

I was getting worried about you for a minute, I'm glad to see you are feeling fine again (y)

;) only joking, I would never blame the Lady. Purely my own incompetence with the English language. Just as bad as my Dutch, German, Italian...At least I've got my Papiamento (y)

And, swiftly returning to topic, that baffles me. Why have a language that only a "handful" people speak? Sure the point is that you can communicate easily with others?

And, swiftly returning to topic, that baffles me. Why have a language that only a "handful" people speak? Sure the point is that you can communicate easily with others?

Mae're post yma yn chwalu 'mhen i. :naughty: :D

Good to hear! Not very hygienic and a rub down with Purell may well smart a bit in those sensitive areas if you did decide to allow this.

WBMT? How my Royal Enfield knows it's MOT time. Just before the holiday, it was sorted after an abortive attempt to get it down to the testing station and was returned in fine fettle but I didn't have time to get it tested before we went away. Since there was no rush for it and I was busy, today was the first chance I've had to take it down again so booked it in. Sodding thing now isn't spinning the injector pump up so won't start! Nice man will come and pick it up and bring it back to me with an MOT. Hopefully! Tempted to see what he'll give me for it and get another winter hack instead. Shame, because it's great when it's working.

@TCR4x4
@MWHCVT

Why do some land rover owners have those ridiculous "One life,live it" stickers on their vehicles?

@TCR4x4
@MWHCVT

Why do some land rover owners have those ridiculous "One life,live it" stickers on their vehicles?

Not a clue to be honest I suspect it was probably a marketing slogan many years ago

Fair enough, thought it was some insider knowledge type thing.

Guess it`s just some daft thing some owners like then.

No idea, they annoy the hell out of me. In fact any slogan sticker annoys the hell out of me.

I used to have on the back of my old series 3 and sticker stating "I'm not a b*****d, I'm the b*****d and to you its Mr B*****d"

WBMT ( well more like this past week).
Instead of moulting out in the time honoured fashion,
two centre decks ( tail feathers)
Opposing flight feathers, in pairs, and no more until the those dropped have been replaced,
Donut lives up to her name yet again, and shed all her flight feathers,
well that was 3 & 2 left last week and 3&2 dropped this week.

I guess its the working birds equivalent of going on strike..
Bloody Donut!

WBMT ( well more like this past week).
Instead of moulting out in the time honoured fashion,
two centre decks ( tail feathers)
Opposing flight feathers, in pairs, and no more until the those dropped have been replaced,
Donut lives up to her name yet again, and shed all her flight feathers,
well that was 3 & 2 left last week and 3&2 dropped this week.

I guess its the working birds equivalent of going on strike..
Bloody Donut!

She still learning isn't she, I guess it must be the school holidays for her :)

Back