WCMUT....what cheered me up today

None of it. That's why I'm happy.

you are 2.5Kg heavier and your belt need another hole as its too big?
When I put on weight my belt gets smaller ;)

Wcmut A lazy afternoon watching that 80s Classic Bloodsport starting my brother from a different mother. And basically doing nothing. Bliss.

Got my phone connected to my new cars HFT system. No mean feat for me.............:)

Got my phone connected to my new cars HFT system. No mean feat for me.............:)
You've got a high frequency trading system in your car? I hope you've got a driver as well.

Herne Bay Air Show :) :)

WCMUT Took the grandkids back home, after stopping the night with us. Me and the missus are pooped, it's now our time. Relaxing and doing our own thing :)

Wcmut the red kite is back. It's been circling to the rear of our house constantly this afternoon. I love the shade it brings to my home office when it does its flyby routine. What a magnificent bird.

What a magnificent bird.
Wait till you get so many of them in your area that your car regularly gets cropped on. Big bird = big mess! Then we'll see whether you still think they're magnificent.....

Wait till you get so many of them in your area that your car regularly gets cropped on. Big bird = big mess! Then we'll see whether you still think they're magnificent.....
We've got three in the area but haven't seen any in awhile, and no I don't mind that at all. It is rare they go the the front of our property anyway.

Yep thats a fair old crop, the other end can get messy too!
We've now got a resident population of about a dozen, but they roost a couple of miles away, and just drift over in their ones or two's as the mood / wind, takes them.

[js]Do they dump on the wing or as a weight reducing process just before take off?[/js]

Do they dump on the wing or as a weight reducing process just before take off?
Around Wycombe they sit in trees and wait for you to park underneath.

I guess they probably do dump on the wing - other birds, like seagulls, do - but then the distribution of their deposits would be far more random and you'd be very unlucky to be hit.

[js]Do they dump on the wing or as a weight reducing process just before take off?[/js]
A bit of both, its always lighten the load before take off, with the birds I fly its always preen rouse crap.
But you know the old saying, when you gotta go, you gotta go ;)

I always try to dump before flying but that's because the karzis on planes are a bit of a tight fit!!!

Always dread flying ant days since they're pretty much the only time we get large flocks of shy talks overhead with the inevitable fallout. Plenty of corvids around every day (guessing rooks since there are a lot of them in the air at once) but they tend to fly empty and also tend to be less corrosive in their evacuations... Something dropped a big purple berry of some sort on us as we were coming home this afternoon - good shOt, landed in the car!

Something dropped a big purple berry of some sort
That'll be the starlings ( et al) after the blackberries ;)

Wcmut the red kite is back. It's been circling to the rear of our house constantly this afternoon. I love the shade it brings to my home office when it does its flyby routine. What a magnificent bird.

Last couple of times I;ve been to whipsnade recently they have been flying over there quite a lot, must be avoiding you :p

Can you honestly blame it? :D
Not been there that much recently but I usually see at least one.

Nope and I go weekdays to avoid the local rabble :p

That'll be the starlings ( et al) after the blackberries ;)

That was my first thought (fear!) but it was a single cherryish sized fruit, I say fear since her car has pale upholstery...

I do drive pass there at least once a week avoiding the M1 that's usually at a standstill,
Looks bloody packed too if the out side carpark is anything to go by !

but it was a single cherryish sized fruit,
Ah Ok I thought you meant it was a "processed" fruit ;)

I do drive pass there at least once a week avoiding the M1 that's usually at a standstill,
Looks bloody packed too if the out side carpark is anything to go by !

Dunno I steer clear during the school hols, always pretty quiet when I've been there,

Fortunately not! Mrs Nod lobbed it out before I could identify it beyond "single, cherry sized and purple"!

Not always. I think I may have go some evidence of that. Hmm haven't posted that in the last 24 hours :p

Looks good Marc!

WWBCMULOT is a Gü chocolate and vanilla cheesecake, possibly followed by a Gü hot chocolate...

The puds are on special offer in Sainsbury's at the moment - £2.50 for a pack of 2. OK, not super cheap but worth it IMO! Shame the shops are shut - you'll have to wait until tomorrow now! (Mind you, that banoffee shake should be keeping the blood sugar levels up anyway!!!) ;)

The puds are on special offer in Sainsbury's at the moment - £2.50 for a pack of 2. OK, not super cheap but worth it IMO! Shame the shops are shut - you'll have to wait until tomorrow now! (Mind you, that banoffee shake should be keeping the blood sugar levels up anyway!!!) ;)

I'm tryig to be good, today was a teat. ;)

Back