WCMUT....what cheered me up today

WCMUT? The first flower on the Camellia. Actually, it's been CingMU for a few days now, a splash of red at eye level (the Cyclamen are a similar colour but are at ground level and invisible from indoors.)
Only a few weeks now till all the flowers have dropped off and are littering the floor beneath then. Bloody useless plants I reckon,

Brand new pair of eight hole classic black DMs. A brand new mobile telephone. And me dad home from hospital.

Only a few weeks now till all the flowers have dropped off and are littering the floor beneath then. Bloody useless plants I reckon,

Being evergreens, they continue to screen us from next door year round.

I`m not working tomorrow, taking Mrs Frac to see some red squirrels, I may let her buy me lunch as well.

This: NSFW!!

The Sun sticking its nose out for a couple of hours after a rather pretty frost this morning. I think it might have snowed a little during the night then froze. Made the car a pig to scrape but a couple of minutes with the screen heaters sorted it clear!

A thick sock stuffed with rice and blasted in the microwave for 2 minutes really does ease my arthritic thumb joints.

Wcmut a book sale in the office canteen, lots of people browsing. The chap from the company sits on a chair at the end with his PayPal pdq machine and :drumroll: reading his kindle.

Such a shame I can't take photos onsite it really amused me.

Getting my results from a recent blood test - HbA1C (long range blood sugar) under even pre-diabetic level, cholesterol well under statin advice level, healthy blood pressure. I'm overweight (OK, slightly obese according to the current BMI charts) but that's not news! Looks like being more active is doing me some good!

It might have caused me to spend a lot of money in recent weeks today included but today, I've driven my car under normal traffic conditions for the first time in 18 months, lots of traffic, but it felt fecking great, £130 plus for a new battery not so good, but saw some people from the village that I'd not seen in ages and just generally had a good day...

Oh and a visit from my doctor who is still extremely impressed with how well the diet is going always good to get positivity from your doctor...

Only took a bridge and the baby was inside so used ISO 1600 (IIRC) so you can guess what the noise is like! Even then I was trying to hand hold 1200mm (35mm EFL) at 1/30th. Will have a look at the results and see if there are any worth posting but don't hold your breath!

Only took a bridge and the baby was inside so used ISO 1600 (IIRC) so you can guess what the noise is like! Even then I was trying to hand hold 1200mm (35mm EFL) at 1/30th. Will have a look at the results and see if there are any worth posting but don't hold your breath!

No I shall not lol

My son finally taking over his mobile contract! Yippee...£50 a month better off :D :D :D

Reactions: ST4
My son finally taking over his mobile contract! Yippee...£50 a month better off :D :D :D

Wtf is he doing on his phone that needs £50 a month!! :eek:

Having the tooth fixed as a freebie (well, the filling that was put in about a year ago gave up over christmas due to excess pressure caused by another dental problem so the dentist has replaced it with a new amalgam. Really needs to be capped but he's trying to avoid the extra expense for me!)

Wtf is he doing on his phone that needs £50 a month!! :eek:

Well originally it wasn't so high but then upgrades and latest phones, not enough internet and up the cost goes, he was paying half but then I said I'd pay while he got himself through driving lessons and test etc... He couldn't take the account over until he turned 18 which he is now.. Thank god

A good day out at Whipsnade Zoo with the nutters!

WCMUT: Getting round to doing our tax returns and discovering that my wife is due a refund which will totally pay for the holiday we've just had in South Africa.

Glorious sunshine and averting what could have been a crisis for Mrs Nod had things gone to my original plan of being at the nutters' meet at Whipsnade - transporting a load of Yoga equipment in her car would have been a royal PITA but was a single load in mine! Karma!!!

My son getting his finger struck by his RC heli. My laughter turned into a coughing fit then I was nearly sick. Wasn't so funny for him though haha. I'm cruel.

WCMUT....picking up my camera and my car keys and going out for a bit of a drive and also to take some photos
About time as well Matt. Enjoy.

So less trolling and more picture making then? lol

I'm guessing we'll be seeing you in the creative section soon then ;)

Maybe :D or maybe in the night and astro section :D

Back