Weddings Scary buisness

Edit My Images
Yes
I was asked to step forward and be the photographer at my cousins wedding and what a scary prospect,over all i think i did a decent job but been a perfectionist its damn hard to give them a album as i only wanted to put in the very best pics(the ones ill show you). i gave them 30images which took ages to pic as i wanted to bin most of them lol
Any see what you think of my faves!
1. My fave of the day
DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

I should also mention i tried to get away from posed photos as i hate people looking fake,
Any help is needed as id like to do more weddings!

ah yeh the sepia,they loved it but i did offer them the same photos in black and white,colour and the sepia! there prefrence although id do like sepia myself for some reason!

I like the tint in no1 and I would have been tempted to crop no2 to right up to the bride, and no4 to get rid of the urn on the LHS and I really like the 'secret kiss' of no5. So well done. It's not something I'd ever want the responsibility for that's for sure!

Last edited:
Well done with attempting such a scarey thing!! :D

The shots are good but the first thing that struck me is that there is no eye contact with any person in any photo :(

I'm hoping your other shots have a lot of eye contact and these are just the more "off the wall" ones.

...they loved it...

Congrats then! (y)

I have to agree with what others said though, given the choice I'd clean up the tint, as it makes the skin tones in particular look pretty grubby.

I'd probably brighten up a couple of them, eg #3, but I have a notoriously dodgy monitor, so don't take that as gospel.

Overall, if they liked it, then you should be pretty chuffed, especially as its not what you usually do. :)

ive got a thing against eye contact i hate photos where people are looking into cameras,in fact i hate taking photos of people! i know what u mean bout the grubby look but they do look better printed but they look a lot clean in just colour. i didnt change anything in the photos exept the sepia as im not really into photoshopping too much!

Back