Westworld ?

Bit of a bump to the thread but I'm enjoying it very much now it's started to move away from the scene setting and seed planting of future stories etc.

I hope you're right :)
I've got 2 episodes stored up to watch so I'm a bit behind.
I'm enjoying it, but I feel like I'm still waiting for it to start going somewhere rather than being stuck in 'scene-setting' mode.

SPOILER ALERT! Not really, I don't reveal anything. It's a month and a half on from the last one isn't it?

I had a good two days watching the whole series. Very enjoyable.

So, was it 'white shoes' or 'Wyatt shoes'? My money's on Wyatt after the last episode.

Looking forward to season 2.

In episode 1 (?) when they went to sublevel 83 it looked like the original entrance to Westworld (from the movie).
In episode 6 (?) when Bernard went down to sublevel 82 in the background was the original 'gunslinger'.

Trying to remember which episode they were in after a bit of a marathon session :)

Last edited:
I had a good two days watching the whole series. Very enjoyable.

So, was it 'white shoes' or 'Wyatt shoes'? My money's on Wyatt after the last episode.

Looking forward to season 2.

In episode 5 (?) when they went to sublevel 83 it looked like the original entrance to Westworld (from the movie).
In episode 6 (?) when Bernard went down to sublevel 82 in the background was the original 'gunslinger'.

Trying to remember which episode they were in after a bit of a marathon session :)
Ahhh SPOILER ALERT!!!! [emoji6]

It was definitely worth sticking with till the end, the last two or three episodes really picked up the pace and a lot of questions were answered. (My wife hated it though, maybe it is more a for-blokes thing?)

I obviously missed a lot of the subtle stuff that kendo1 mentioned! Looking forward to series 2, although that won't be till 2018 apparently.

Ah, well. I loved the first movie when it came out. Second was rubbish!

SPOILER!

Everyone who watched the last couple must have noticed the SW on the entrance to the other section which contained the samurai - therefore Samurai World.
And the after credit clip of Armistice :)

And what happened to Maeve's bag on the train?

S2, E01, 22nd April

Me: Siri, what do you think of Westworld?
Siri: It doesn't look like anything to me.

Walking Dead has really gone down the pan over the last series and a half. If I wasn’t so invested in it (watched it since series 1) I’d not bother any more. Apparently the viewing figures have taken a massive dive, so either they’ll have to get it back on track very soon or wind it up.

Looking forward to S 2 of Westworld though. :)

Walking Dead has really gone down the pan over the last series and a half. If I wasn’t so invested in it (watched it since series 1) I’d not bother any more. Apparently the viewing figures have taken a massive dive, so either they’ll have to get it back on track very soon or wind it up.

Looking forward to S 2 of Westworld though. :)

:agree:

Have also watched TWD since season 1 but have yet to watch any of season 8 since the mid season break. Kind of hoping season 9 will be the last.

Me too on TWD.
I've watched since the first episode and been a huge fan, but the latest season . . . meh! I've really struggled to engage with it for some reason.

I didn't know that there was a Season 2 of Westworld due, after thoroughly enjoying S1 I'll definitely be looking out for that :)

Yul Brynner did it! (Sorry about the spoiler.)

Oh yes - love it but can I honestly say I have a Scooby Doo what's going on? Probably not :LOL:

That was my Game Of Thrones experience , I watched all of it but for the most part I had no idea what was going on , I kept expecting lead characters to be in it , wondering where they were then reading they'd been killed 2 seasons ago , 12 month gaps is far too long with something as complicated as GOT

Just got Now TV so might give westworld another go

That was my Game Of Thrones experience , I watched all of it but for the most part I had no idea what was going on , I kept expecting lead characters to be in it , wondering where they were then reading they'd been killed 2 seasons ago , 12 month gaps is far too long with something as complicated as GOT

Just got Now TV so might give westworld another go

I was totally addicted to GOT and watched every second avidly. Managed to follow it far better than Westworld.

I have taken advantage of Now TV’s lockdown discount and will hopefully get a chance to rewatch series 1 and 2 of Westworld alongside series 3 - still don’t hold out ANY hope of understanding it [emoji3]

I'm not finding it that hard to follow...

The worst bit is the waiting for the next episode.
I'm really enjoying it - the acting is brilliant - especially the three main characters.

Back