What car do you drive?

I did have my pride and joy (my first car) which was a MK2 Golf GTi, slightly modified as you can see; Porsche Design 90 wheels, coilovers etc

16-2.jpg

But sold that due to getting points, insurance went sky high. Now I am rocking a 1.6 Petrol Peugeot 405 ha. Until I get an Audi S4 next year.

LGIM0047.jpg

I have one just hit my forecourt, condition wise it's in good nick but god they are horrible and I would feel safer sitting in the middle of the M25 naked than driving it.

Oh dear, really? I'd heard such good things about them as well :thinking:

Mines an MR2 Roadster red edition with hardtop.
Mods include TTE panel filter, TTE brace, TTE springs and performance manifold.
I've had it for coming on 6 years. Probably going to have to buy something sensible with boot space at some point but I can't bring myself to drive FWD, and RWD practical options which won't cost the earth the buy or run are few and far between.

I drive a Lupo GTI, awesome little motor. Great fun to drive! One of the most fun cars I've had to be honest!

Loop2 by Turbopete, on Flickr

I have a Golf Driver H reg, which Im selling as Ive literally just bought a new car, just got home now.

Its a Suzuki Ignis Sport. Its nicer than you think lol Goin out this evening for some photos of the new car and Ill post them in here.

Between the wife and I we have a few! Wife has a 1975 Mini and a 1993 Mini CooperS. Family car is a Pug 3008. I have a 1996 Porsche Carrera 4!

I have a Golf Driver H reg, which Im selling as Ive literally just bought a new car, just got home now.

Its a Suzuki Ignis Sport. Its nicer than you think lol Goin out this evening for some photos of the new car and Ill post them in here.

Following on, my Golf:

golfsale-1 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

And my Ignis:

ignispanda-4 by matt.osgood, on Flickr

I need to get some large softboxes/reflectors/sheets so I can do some decent shots of a black car.

This is my toy of 10 years
Copyof23072009044.jpg

After 10 years she is getting a bit of a make over.

31052011263.jpg

Maybe more shots of her as she starts retaining her former glory, if anyone's interested.

the family motor is a td4 freelander on a 52 plate , but i drive a works van most of the time saves my fuel :)

Vauxhall Astra TwinTop. 09 plate 1.6 sport in black. Love this car.

Still driving a V reg audi A6 1.9tdi.
Not very quick but 55mpg and comfortable so i'm happy enough.

Current car: Focus 1.8 TDCi
Previous car: Subaru Impreza WRX

Practicality finally won over performance. Yes I know, I'm getting old. :|*grumbles*

Last edited:
I still have my Impreza, it's plenty practical enough but it's a Clio DCi day-to-day unless i want to go broke at the petrol pump

My first and current car... Citroen C2.

Beauty of a little car. '04 plate and runs like a dream. Didn't fail me once over the winter.

And his name is Jim ;)

Well, I was using our Mitsubishi L200 Animal but MPG was making me cry everytime I had to fill it up. Now driving an R reg Vauxhall Corsa called 'Lightning McQueen' ( its red and I have a 4 year old son:LOL:) Oh and when its on the driveway my OHs company car, well he gets taxed to hell on it so we use it:D

My bus *sigh* ... dressed up for the grandchildren this Xmas.

Kia Sedona - had to buy it year before last when my daughter found she was expecting twins ...

I want a small car ... one that is big enough for a handbag on the front seat a picnic basket in the back and some shopping ...

Oh and a soft top ...

I can dream :)

http://

I drive a Alfa Romeo 155 :) Lovely car
268083_10150310477981083_716446082_9691124_3748552_n.jpg

Alfaromeo018-1.jpg

Update to add a picture.. my Toyota Starlet, cleaned, both physically and digitally to remove the scuffs on the bumper (which I didn't do may I add :LOL: ) But not a lot I can do about the dent by the side repeater.

Not a bad little car, 1.3L so not too bad on insurance but very light, so goes like **** off a shovel if you want it too. Okay ride, quite noisy inside but a good run around and very economical if driven considerately.

6047028238_1b6d1d4c04_z.jpg

Updated
6163482187_8b8f18fc88_z.jpg

Last edited:
My daily drivers are volvo v70 t5, vectra estate, 2.0l corsa or bmw 325(e30)

My fun/dryday cars are 964turbo (red one and a white one), or honda s2000 (striped out)

Sold the nsx early this year (huge regret) but looking for a lambo diablo GT now or a 430 scud

I'm 71 years young and I drive this.
517b0540.jpg

And I drive it like I stole it.

Back