What car do you drive?

I'll give you a hint. It has a 'ludicrous speed' button on the glass cockpit center panel and if pressed and held it shows stars streaking by, like jumping to light speed.
Tesla Model S :)

Nothing more exotic than a Seat Leon, I drive automatic now due to injuries sustained in a road accident nearly four years ago.

Image1465068909.242160.jpg

But I do have a few toys...
Image1465068935.900557.jpg
Image1465068951.449210.jpg
Image1465068970.956482.jpg
Image1465068998.441700.jpg
Image1465069022.575034.jpg

I fully restored the CBR last year, it was a complete bare frame nut and bolt job and was featured in Practical Sportsbikes, Nov 2015 [emoji41]

had this a couple of months now st3 spec so full heated laether recaros, sat nav reverse camera etc etc i love it and its my 3rd one now
IMG_3837a.JPG

had this a couple of months now st3 spec so full heated laether recaros, sat nav reverse camera etc etc i love it and its my 3rd one now
View attachment 66120
Mines Red, but minus the satnav. Had it a couple of years now, Considering another or possibly the RS. Only thing putting me off getting the RS is some tosser is much more likely to try and steal it.
10247311_271391099707274_298298084952321719_n.jpg

Begs the question..

Is there a "fast ford"..?

[emoji23]
Hehehe that is what I was thinking :) the current RS seems to get close if you like those kind of in your face chavvy looks. But other than that it is hard to think of one in the U.K. market.

The Mustang is not too bad?
It's lovely, really wouldn't mind having one. I think there are two in my area. Wouldn't class it as fast though.

Hehehe that is what I was thinking :) the current RS seems to get close if you like those kind of in your face chavvy looks. But other than that it is hard to think of one in the U.K. market.
The RS is very subdued in it's looks.
You are more than welcome to put your order in on this. http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/FutureVehicles/FordGT
You maybe lucky enough to get one. (y)

It's lovely, really wouldn't mind having one. I think there are two in my area. Wouldn't class it as fast though.
0-62 in 5.8 for the 4cyl and 4.8 for the V8 isn't too shabby for what is a sizeable car really. Plus there are always the Mountune upgrades for more power.

Last edited:
The RS is very subdued in it's looks.
I couldn't say that that huge spoiler on the back is subdued. I hate things like that, many faster cars who don't need something like that. But good that there is choice as some do like that :)

You are more than welcome to put your order in on this. http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/FutureVehicles/FordGT
You maybe lucky enough to get one. (y)
Thanks, but no thank you. For a quarter of a million I could think of more interesting vehicles. Besides I can't afford it at the moment anyway.

0-62 in 5.8 for the 4cyl and 4.8 for the V8 isn't too shabby for what is a sizeable car really. Plus there are always the Mountune upgrades for more power.
Agreed "not too shabby for what is a sizeable car really", not fast though considering how big the engine is and what say a Tesla S can do...I'm definitely tempted and £39K for a White Platinum 5.0 V8 auto with all options is I think a bargain....Can't get approval from the boss though, its too ahem American and "for someone spending their days in the gym with big tattoos" :god:

There's a regular visitor in a Mustang. GT500 IIRC. Not subtle! Not sure how wearing the sound would get on a longish journey; I know that 100 miles or so on an all but unsilenced 88" V-twin is far enough. Boot's small too, not sure I'd get clubs and trolley in.

I couldn't say that that huge spoiler on the back is subdued. I hate things like that, many faster cars who don't need something like that. But good that there is choice as some do like that :)

It's very subdued when you compare it to the likes of Subaru, Mitsubishi and Honda.

I had a series 1 ST3, 2.5L 5 pot, which unfortunately got written off. I'n now on my 3rd Mini (2nd JCW) but did have an M135 as well.

had a cooper s myself, great fun car. the two previous ones i had were both st225 as well, a bit heavy on the fuel though compared to the 2.0 ecotec

Mines Red, but minus the satnav. Had it a couple of years now, Considering another or possibly the RS. Only thing putting me off getting the RS is some tosser is much more likely to try and steal it.
10247311_271391099707274_298298084952321719_n.jpg
would love an rs but probably not practical for me lol

had a cooper s myself, great fun car. the two previous ones i had were both st225 as well, a bit heavy on the fuel though compared to the 2.0 Ecoboost
Fixed that for you.(y) I think the Ecotec is a Poxhaull engine.

It's all relative..

My car does a 0-60 in 4.2 and goes all the way upto 300kph (gps confirmed) 4 doors, big boot all for £5k..

Depends what you call fast.

Indeed, people's references of what is fast vary wildly...except for hire cars, they are the fastest cars...Oh and new to the owner cars, they also always seem to be the fastest cars and can't pull over...

It's very subdued when you compare it to the likes of Subaru, Mitsubishi and Honda.
Yes agreed! Even the exclusive colour is a bit boring, but it still got that huge spoiler on the back. Handy if you want to put your pint somewhere at the pub :)

BTW. Mitsubishi doesn't seem to do the UK anymore for their EVO. I do like the new WRX STI but again too much spoiler for my liking.

It's all relative..

My car does a 0-60 in 4.2 and goes all the way upto 300kph (gps confirmed) 4 doors, big boot all for £5k..

Depends what you call fast.

What car?

My tool is 0-60 in 2.6 secs and over 300kph for under 3k :)

Last edited:
i have one of these now
6b0de6aa33d5496483910fd98353be70

got the 1.7 Premium BlueDrive model. nice leather interior, sat nav, parking camera, loads of silly stuff like lane assist but I do like it, I get 45mpg, its very roomy and very good to drive. It does look like a Ford Edge, but given that hyundai poached a designer from Ford, its not a surprise.

Used to have a 'Blade myself, until I had to give it up for 'elf reasons.... Boy do I miss my bike :(

What car?
Audi B5 S4 (Nogaro Blue of course..)

Had it 6 years now but been off for around 3.. Currently undergoing a few power hikes ;)

I've had run ins with bikes, anything upto a 600 is good to run with but all the R1s and the like are too much at the moment.

A 'Busa would have no problems seeing me off hahaha

This is my daily now...

Citroën C4 Exclusive, 1.6D, nearly all the options except wifi.

Gets an easy 700 miles out the tank around town, worlds apart from the S4..!
citroen_c4_ii.jpg

Ha Ha ....Its now SOLD so I am allowed to cheat. I am carless also at the moment as I've also SOLD my BMW 535D .

I said "Tool " :) but if its speed and 0-60 figures nothing comes close to bikes.

You can get close with a car. 0-60 in 3.07 seconds, not bad for a 30yr old car and held the production car record for 0-60mph for 12yrs.

Oh and then they turned the boost up and slashed the time to 2.1 secs.

Ha Ha ....Its now SOLD so I am allowed to cheat also car less also at the moment as I've also SOLD my BMW 535D .
As Nev (from that Welsh call centre) would say: "Get out! Get OUT!" :) :p

You can get close with a car. 0-60 in 3.07 seconds, not bad for a 30yr old car and held the production car record for 0-60mph for 12yrs.

Nice forgot about those!

Big modern cars can do it as well....

I had a test drive in the S, but are interested in getting the X or the Levante (Maserati) to replace our Mercedes GL
View: https://youtu.be/K9o1CaekxUQ

Our local dealer has one in his showroom or he did around 150k?

Nice forgot about those!

Big modern cars can do it as well....

I had a test drive in the S, but are interested in getting the X or the Levante (Maserati) to replace our Mercedes GL
View: https://youtu.be/K9o1CaekxUQ
Like I said it was 30 years ago and it took 12 years for anyone to go faster.
I saw a Tesla S on the M25 a few weeks back. Got to be the most expensive minicab I've ever seen. No joke.

Back