What did the postman bring you today!!?

A copy of tony northrups book, stunning digital photography :)
you will no doubt glean a load of info from that, I watch his youtube videos, very informative and he has taught me a lot.

Well I got a nice black rapid rs7 through the door..just need something to attach it to now :D

Been a bumper week for me.

Monday: Grip for 5d mk3
Tuesday: Nothing.
Wednesday: 7D
Thursday: 5d mk3
Today: Grip for 7D.

LOL, gotta suck when the grip turns up before the camera :D

Off over there tomorrow to try a couple of lenses out..hoping to be coming home with one so cutting the postman out of the deal.
Are you back with any new lenses yet :D

Postie came again today and brought me these
IMG_0101.JPG

twenty five quid for the two :)

I certainly am mate..postie wouldnt have got the 200-500mm nikon through the letterbox so collected in person..:beer:
nice..... very nice :D

Got a Manfrotto 055XPROB plus 498rc2 head. Was delivered a couple of days ago but I've only just got home to play with it.

A gorillapod, slightly used - £18 from a well-known online action site.
The new price is a bit outrageous IMO.

a mint 100/2.8 for my Nikon EM......:)

Fujifilm x-e2s
18-55mm lens
Spare battery

I had a nice Nikon 600mm f4 vr delivered on Wednesday! Still amazed at the sheer size of it. :)

2 600 ex rt's and an st e3 RT and also a strap attachment for my Theta, just waiting for f stop to eventually deliver my extra ICUs that I ordered in December

Nothing today, but we decided to clean out our cupboards, so now are selling lots of blu-rays and console games.

Already have 4 parcels ready to go, so I'll be keeping the postman busy rather than him bringing me stuff ;-)

A couple of days ago I received my Harry Benz La Cravate wrist strap for my Leica Q.

I have one for my M6, love it - so thought I'd treat the Q with one too.

Well yesterday it was a D800, tomorrow it's a 50mm f1.4G and Monday its a battery grip.

Vanguard veo 37 bag and vanguard tripod
20% off with a voucher, so couldn't say no.

Really needed a better tripod, so I'm a happy bunny

A few things... A used Nikon D800E, Zeiss Distagon 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 lens and a Peak Design Slide Summit Edition Strap...

Also a couple of Nikon batteries and screen protector and a Tamron 45mm f1.8 VC but I'm not too impressed with it so far.

D800E, Zeiss 21mm and Summit Strap by Chris Mitchell, on Flickr

A few things... A used Nikon D800E, Zeiss Distagon 21mm f2.8 ZF.2 lens and a Peak Design Slide Summit Edition Strap...

Also a couple of Nikon batteries and screen protector and a Tamron 45mm f1.8 VC but I'm not too impressed with it so far.

D800E, Zeiss 21mm and Summit Strap by Chris Mitchell, on Flickr
The D800e and distagon look a good combo, Chris. Be interesting to see your results with them :)

Pig iron ball head, good reviews on Amazon.
61cwZ-LdicL._SX425_.jpg

Cheers
I`ve got the peak design leash and the wrist strap but the D750 is a bit on the heavy side for the leash - though might have some strap padding from another strap or bag I could try on the leash and then buy the slide:rolleyes:

Cheers
I`ve got the peak design leash and the wrist strap but the D750 is a bit on the heavy side for the leash - though might have some strap padding from another strap or bag I could try on the leash and then buy the slide:rolleyes:

I have a Spider Pro handstrap which works well with a DSLR although it is a but of a faff to put on/off at times!

Back