What did the postman bring you today!!?

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this has been done on here but its quite a popular thread on another forum I use.Basically feel free to share any new gear you have received here..after all its always nice to share what goodies the postman has delivered! (just a bit of fun and not brand specific)

Last edited:
Edit My Images
No
I could have a lot of posts in this thread, I get far too much stuff in the mail, here is after a week away from home, couple of tickets.

Today I got Fifa 16 for the xbox one, already have it but its for the console at work. What else, oh 2 new tyres for the mountain bike and loads of energy bars.

IMG_4732.JPG

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
ND filters for the phantom 3, 64Gb u3 sd card, Softbox, tube for bike tyre and a multifunctional digital tyre gauge. Ohh and some bills :mad:

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
A new pair of compact Binoculars that will fit nicely in my new Lowepro mini Trekker (came yesterday but this thread didn't exist then) for when I'm out and about travelling light ish, some junk mail just for a change, oh and a doggie biscuit as the postie always shoves one through the letterbox for my boy!

Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
I like this game - Today he delivered a nice Nikon ED50 Spotting scope :) cannot wait to try it and cannot believe how small and light it is !

Name
droj
Edit My Images
No
Booger all. I've been expecting a package by Royal Mail 1st class since Tuesday ...

But at least (as far as I know) it ain't coming by MyHermes ... MyHernia ... MyHerpes ...

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
A Canon 100-400ii (deliberated what to get for a few weeks after returning a sigma 150-600S). I'm very happy with it, and my wife even knows that I've bought it!!!

Kodiak Qc

Suspended / Banned
Name
French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Edit My Images
Yes

Bills!

… but expecting some Dido lights on Friday!

Name
Sheylara
Edit My Images
Yes
I could have a lot of posts in this thread, I get far too much stuff in the mail, here is after a week away from home, couple of tickets.

Today I got Fifa 16 for the xbox one, already have it but its for the console at work. What else, oh 2 new tyres for the mountain bike and loads of energy bars.

View attachment 57207
I could give you a run for your money in terms of number of items received in the mail but you win with the tickets. :LOL: (I have everything sent to my husband's office so there's always someone to sign for things.)

But I'm guessing the OP meant photography-related things so maybe I won't post the eyeliner and mascara I'm expecting tomorrow. :thinking: :D

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Bills and an appointment for an MRI scan.

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
It was DPD rather than the postie but I got a Gigabyte GTX 950 graphics card, just to boost my Folding@Home score (and leccy bill).

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Water Bill for next year and Hotpoint trying to flog me extra cover for the replacement tumble dryer I bought in place of the potentially inflammable one they sold me last time.

Get peace of mind was the opening bold statement, I did by chucking out the possibly dangerous dryer

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
This :)

$_12.JPG

ordered it Thursday 2pm and it was delivered at 9.30 this morning (Friday) First class service from SRS Systems :D

Name
Plamen
Edit My Images
Yes
Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AI

Extremely bad condition of the body, but the glass is quite nice, love it already, dig the idea behind using a bit more of an effort to get a nice shot