What did the postman bring you today!!?

he bought me someone elses parcel!!!!! so off to the post office to return as its my address but not my name lol

A pair of Yongnuo 622N IIs and the 622n TX to boot!

Nothing today, but hopefully the new Nifty Fifty in a day or so.

I sold my mkii last year due to lack of use, mostly because of the noise it made :)
Hopefully the new STM version is a lot better

Dropped off for me today were two Yongnuo 568 EXII . A nice upgrade to my manual setup .

A card telling me he called and I was out and to call at post office for a parcel. No idea what it is checked tracking number and it was posted in Belfast, even more confused. Tomorrow will tell.

he bought me someone elses parcel!!!!! so off to the post office to return as its my address but not my name lol

Hmmm, today he also brought me a card saying I had to pay £18+ customs charge for something and I couldn't have it until I did!! Had my full address on, but just the name 'davies' not 'David'. Went round the PO thinking WTF can that be. Was for my neighbour despite the address! Her name is Davies. Otherwise, a courier brought me a sweet 27mm 2.8 Fujinon, so not all bad.

I too it back tried explaining they said to keep it for 28 days and see if it was someone's obv not opened but surely after 28 days someone is going to claim for it? Weird weird weird

Nice to see this thread taking off.....I got a new knife and some other bits from HH today.

2 77mm filters to go with the 'new to me' L lenses that I wanted to go with the 6d. It's been a wallet busting fee weeks....

Postman delivered an aqua tech lens cap for my 500mm f4 but I'm in Sheffield again so have to wait till I get home to have a play

2 letters from the council tax and gas board saying the DD had been returned because not enough money in the account,i don't care i got my cameras :)

And my 2 new arrivals
dsc_0113-jpg.59052

My word, what is it, never seen anything like that before

Yes it's for Astro photography and allows longer exposures at lower ISO by rotating at the same speed as the earth. It's a novice one shall we say but good results are achievable when it is set up right. Thats my plan for tonight, to try and get it set up.

I paid £225 for the Astro kit which is about £50 below retail

Back